Chapter 42- I'm leaving

play this song above on repeat this whole chapter

Matthias starts playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, it's been four weeks since Tommy left, he presumably bedded Vera but Matthias was determined too as well. "the boat is coming any time now have you said your goodbyes" Klaus says whilst walking into the room, Mat just stands up and walks straight out the door into Vera's house. slamming his feet on the wooden floor, his knuckles slam onto her door.

it swings up, there she is... the beauty that is her, her brown eyes looking up at him, he blemishless skin glowing, "Matt-" his lips hit hers bringing her closer to him she does not pull away but deepens the kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist, he walks further in slamming her door shut and locking it with his left hand, his right hand firmly gripping her bottom roughly exploring the inside of her mouth, he quickly moves towards her bed still not breaking the kiss she falls onto the bed and moans into his neck once she falls.

Vera's clothes start falling off her body every second whilst she underneath the hulk of the man above her, she feels it... his length entering her, it fit right in as though they were puzzle pieces waiting to be put together, "Matthias!" she moans as he makes his first thrust, her eyes half open, her naked body moving up and down, her painting was something he had fantasized every night since there first meeting.

"Vera" he groans  places his forearms on either side of her holding him steady, from what little clear space in her mind she has, she just stares at him with a loving smile, to see the glow of the fireplace complementing his features, this bright blue eyes that where covered with silk blonde curls, she could watch this forever " I love you" she whispers, his eyes shoot up to her "I don't want him" her eyes began to water, with one more thrust they realize together, he falls beside her both panting.

"I am to leave tonight" he whispers her eyes make their way to his, "will you come with me" his raspy deep voice is like electricity, "yes"

PLEASE READ

Hey guys, I know this is a short chapter but you have a plot twist, i'd love it if you would also check out my other books they're the same genre and romance and everything but they're set in Germany at the time, each one has it's separate idea but its all about ww2, nazis, and romances, it would be amazing if you could comment, share this or my other books to a friend and vote this, it always makes me smile when I see there are views on my books so yeah xoxo