Chapter 17- Thunder night

Third person POV

vera hunches over the desk writing

To my darling Tommy

moving has been the second most dreadful thing i have endured yet, the first is to know when you will return back to me, Sam told me your words that you shared with him not long ago, i am hurt you would forget me words, i will be by your side missing you even after the day you die, on the note of my moving, i had made a dinner party with my new found neighbour Klaus and his not so young nephew he's in his mid 20s i believe but i am very thrown off by the two.

in my dinner party Sara my cousin had taken a very radical liking to Klaus's nephew Matthias she had flaunted her women hood underneath the table, i bet your laughing as reading this well hold on, he ran out of the room about to vomit, you always said she was a bit of a flooz.

but back to me concern, while Klaus ran for Mat in the bathroom i heard what i believe is german, i hadn't told the girls and Michael what i had heard because they draw conclusion more than me but who knows honestly... 

my beloved tommy i miss you so much how i long to be in your arms, i have found a picture we took the night of the bombing, on our first date...

there is a thunderstorm tonight and i dread it, you know how much i fear the thunder i hate it...

please come back to, i miss you, this world is cold without you to cover me...

your's truly Vera.

a loud thunder struck hits the ground making vera scream in terror, Michael who is currently walking past her room slams open the door only to see a petrified vera curved into a ball on the bed shaking and quivering soaking the mattress with her t...

a loud thunder struck hits the ground making vera scream in terror, Michael who is currently walking past her room slams open the door only to see a petrified vera curved into a ball on the bed shaking and quivering soaking the mattress with her tears, he walks over to vera, she flinches when she fears another strike pressing her eyes tight "vera its me" she looks up at Michael through the dark can only see a silhouette "T-tommy.."Michael not want to burst her bubble he doesn't correct her instead nods.

he get the blanket and covers her "sleep next to me tommy..." she says shaking he slides under the blanket, as soon as he lays down she grips onto his shirt and nuzzles herself into the nape of his neck and stopped crying her warm breath on his neck leaves him with goosebumps he moves his arm underneath her head and cradles her into his chest and rubs her head "i love you, don't leave me here in this sick world"she sobs into his bare skin.

she snaps out of it and pushes Michael back "sorry Michael i wasn't thinking straight"she says wiping the dried tear from her face "i understand, hey what happened with Hitler's wet dream"Michael chuckles little did he know that vera doe indeed think he is german 'Sara was uh"she laughs a little looking down "she rubbed her foot on his thighs"Michael starts cringing rightfully so "and  she looks at him telling him to look down to look down and she" vera starts laughing forgetting the storm "she was flaunting under skirt" Michael groans in disgust making vera laughed even louder