Chapter 24- What goes on in the Pub STAYS InThe Pub

Third Person POV

"i unpacked"Billy walks into the room to see the two blondes in a heat argument, Mat was in a white shirt and a grey jacket and Michael was in a off white turtle neck yarn shirts. "what now your bent? stop starring at us cowboy"Michael scoffs and stands up and walks down stairs and mat also raises up from his seat "listen i'm sorry for being such a sod and we made fun of you for thinking we have really 'intelligent' accents, thank you but if you can try to say something in a 'british' accent"mat rests his hand on billy's shoulder.

"um i'm Billy Bedford Forrest"mat smirks at his try and drags him down the stairs "be lighter with the words and definitely don't be harsh on the 'R's also"he pats his back and mini sprints out the door, "KLAUS WE ARE GOING TO THE PUB WANNA COME?"Mat yells outside the door of the opposite house "must be nice"billy says walking out of the large porch into the pebble round about "what is"Michael jumps into the open car and lights a cigarette "having the large house there is a fountain in the middle of the front door, jesus"he looks up at the greek like sculptured fountain.

"i don't know to be frank it's vera's family home she inherited"he rests his arm onto the car door and places his chin on the palm of his hand "don't ask too many questions"he looks up at the younger boy who is stand right next to the door "you won't like the answers your gonna get"he grunts and sits back into the car seat "and they always got a answer"he rubs his temple.

a tall man walks behind Mat, his dark blonde hair is was pushed back "ay out"Klaus clicks his fingers and points to the back of the car "who's the kid"Klaus sits in the passenger seat as Mat starts up the engine "new employee who will be stay at an extra room in vera's house"they start driving "how did they even get here"after 20 mins in the car they finally arrive "probably caught a cab?" Michael replies to Klaus they walk in to see the three girls, they go and take a seat by them, "what can i get you"the waitress looks at Matthias battering her lashes "umm 7 pints love"Matthias looks up at her with a smile plastered across his face, little did he know Vera was looking at him confusingly with the tiniest part of anger "actually 6 only i'm not in the mood for more a pint, i'll have a jin and tonic love"with a sassy tone with the last word of the sentence.

the waitress looks at her with the same attitude back and walks off "someone's drunk"Michael touches vera's exposed arm with his warm bare hand "no no i'm fine, so how do you like it here so far billy"she looks at him with half open eyes, head held high with pouty lips "i had a little bullying moment but Til and Mat were super nice"he says back and notices Klaus hasn't done anything or said anything like the other did when they first heard him the second thing on his mind she looks just like rita haymorth her glamours gazing look in the movies

"oh! tilly? how is he i met his once or twice he was so kind, Michael makes sure you bring him over and the whole squad"she shifts her gaze to Michael and he smiles nodding "alright vera but are you sure you have't drank too much"he holds her hand looking up at her, Mat just stares at their hands but looks up "anyways so what are you going to do when you get back to America?"he looks at billy as everyone's eyes were already on him "not sure, i wanna get wounded so i can look like i did something"they all laugh at his statement and just in time the waitress comes with a tray of pints and one thin glass, she places them while standing over mat while her chest slightly touched his face, everyone tried not to notice

they're conversation shifts now and then, from funny stories to how they meet each other to their future plan then to relationships "so is there a special girl waiting at home?"Lilly says eagerly interested into billy "um no actually thought it would be way easier when i come back, i was qualified back at home"he smirks at her "probably because they didn't want a redneck racist in the british army"Michael says before drinking his pint , everyone goes quiet, he gives a sarcastic single chuckle "thats how colored and jews feel in your country, how does it fe-" "come on Michael it's ok a lot of british people are like that too"Mat looks up not moving his lowered head, "well on a lighter note, how you're really handsome you can get someone with or without the war"Lilly says with too much enthusiasm , "i'm not sure hahaha at home, girl's aren't up to par with me i guess"they chuckle "by the way have you heard anything new from your husband Lilly"Cat smiles at the girl "he's in the navy, so sending mail isn't the easiest task"she smiles back, Vera laughs at the two girl "Vera are you drunk yet?"Mat smiles at her but to only be completely ignored "Klaus how's the hospital"she turns her head to the opposite direction, "um quiet dull no one needs a lot of check ups just mostly old folk nothing fancy, can't even do anything about pets no one really has them but if they do they don't really pay attention to theses sorts  of things.

"hahahah"she places her elbow on the table resting her chin on to her hand gazing at Klaus with lustful eyes but it seemed rather forced or she was just too drunk"would you like to dance?"Billy says offering his hand to Lilly. "oh ok" she stands up and sways to the song 'along the santa fe trail by glenn miller'

soon Klaus trying not to get caught in vera's web once more asks Cat for a dance as well " vera?"Michael looks at her offering a  hand as she takes it and stands up dancing with him, Mat can only watch from up far starring in deep hatred and jealousy "would you like to dance mister, The bar tender keeps pressuring me hahaha"she looks down nervously as he red curly hair fall to the side of her cheeks, Mat didn't really feel attracted to her but he thought might as well since she obviously brings on the demons of jealousy within Vera, he stands up taking her hand and they start swaying to the music as soon as the singing starts.

vera rests her cheek gently on Michael's shoulder closing her eyes "hm mhm hm hmmm this is our song Tommy"she whispers, forgetting it's Michael she always thought of his presences just like him maybe it's because they were relatives but god knows what else's is the differences.

Billy sneaks out from the back door with Lilly holding her hand leading her to the back alley "when can i see you again..."he looks at her chocolate brown eyes "we live in the same house you daft bugger"she chuckles at him as he rolls his eyes "Without looking like a pervert like as in a date lil"he inter-whines there fingers but she feels her ring shift and she steps back with a frown "i uh i have to go"she turns to leave him but he quickly grabs on to her hand "why..."he's doey eyes stare back at her. "i'm married Billy"he gently pulls her back and cups her face and gently presses their lips together a long passionate kiss "tell me that had no meaning to you"he rests his forehead on hers starring straight at her eyes.

"it does oh billy it does but.."she holds on to his wrists and gently pulls them away and shakes her head side to side and walks off back inside the building, she returns to see a crying vera walking passes her into the back door as she was about to go out to see her she was gently pulled to the side by cat letting Matthias through bumping past billy.

she slides down the brick wall, her waved hair that was once in formation with the rest had fall stray on the side of her forehead, tear dribbling down from the inner corner of her eyes, she finally hits the ground not caring if it was wet and had dirt on it all she can feel is her heart being stretched out, a gap in her heart keeps banging through her mind, her salty tears met her red plump lips that we gapped leaving only faint whimpers and groans of pain, Matthias just stands there it's like an angel was weeping for help before his very eyes, this women who had her guard up 24/7 and was the impiety of independent the definition of it, she always had a picture perfect smile with picture perfect hair with eyelashes like feathers.

"Vera"he walks to her whispering she looks up at him, he was right an angel was weeping for him he squats down and barries her head into his chest her weeping grows lowder, he lightly strokes her silk brown hair, all he can think of is, Tommy must be one hell of a man to have this much of an effect on such a women "i'm i'm so sorry Matthias" she grips one the opening of his wool grey coat and looks up with them with glossy honey brown eyes, those damn eyes is now what he thought of but those very same eyes that were starring at his navy blue orbs moved away to his rose red lips, "why did you ignore me all through the day i gave my friend the locket to give to your tommy"a bit of jealousy was in his voice she gave a weak smile "i can't look at your eyes anymore"she looks down still having a death grip on his coat, he removes her hands though to be responded with a shocked face.

he removes the wool coat and drapes it over her shoulders "you shouldn't be wearing clothes like that, you'll catch a cold and erupt the beast in the men how dare you flaunt those shoulder missy" in return she gives a loud giggle looking up covering her mouth "you should laugh more" his voice turns husky and low and dead serious gazing at her "why can't you look at me in the eye?"his voice was just like a lost boy with sad puppy doe eyes repeating the question she just stared at him.

he gives his classical dimple smile rest his head on the wall, his golden looks fall by his eyes "alright miss phillips one day you shall speak"his voice goes deeper but you can just feel a smile from it even if you didn't have your eyes open "my lips are sealed"he raises his eyebrows starring intently at her eyes as she does the same, they were already a inch apart, they can feel their warmth from each other due to the feeling of excitement and tension "to others this never happened but we will build our own unique relationship miss phillips"his gaze never left her neither did her's leave his.

"what goes on in the pub stays in the pub matty"her low velvet like voice says, she rises up from the ground she couldn't deny it Matthias is a handsome man that's why she couldn't really look at his in the eye