Chapter 28- Matty's comfrot

CONTAINS SMUT

third person POV

all she can do is lay there and wait, wait for something in the mail, "oh hi"she turns to see michael "haven't talked to you since the bar"she gives a small smile then turns her head back to the fire place.

a few moments pass by and no words have been spoken "so... whats up"she doesn't turn her head while she says those few simple words that turns michael red "vera..."he walks towards her and sits next her "i hear you at night"he lowers his head

"sorry i snore"she blushes at her own question "you shouldn't be hung up on him vera he might be dead for all we know"he turns his head to see vera's death grip on the cloth of skirt "HOW DARE YOU" a literal scream escapes with her words "you really are a cold hearted bastard"she stands up and storm to her room.

she falls on the bed crying, gasping for air in between whimpers....

a few moments go by and the door opens with michael behind it, he walks further into the room and sits by the bed where a sleeps vera lays. "vera"

"GET AWA-"her screeching voice was covered up by michael large hand "shh shh stop"all she can do is twist and squirm and so he pins her arms down and her legs with his thighs clearly on top of her "Vera just calm down stop"his body kept shaking from her nonstop fight to get him off.

"vera please "she continues to push through his grip

"MICHAEL"billy harshly pushes michael off of vera and pulls vera behind him taking her off the bed, "you. you get away from her"billy blonde locks fall to his face while harshly pointing at michael who is in complete shock, all that can be heard is vera's whimpers and cries as she begins to be lead out of the room.

"are you ok "he cups her face while they both are sitting on the floor, she nods and sniffles "who's room do you wanna go to, cat or lilly"he strokes her hair.

"Matthias's"his eyes widens at vera's words

--------------------------------------------

KNOCK KNOCK

"billy?"Klaus opens the door rubbing his eyes "vera wants to go see Mat"he looks down at the red faced girl, tear dried cheek, ruffled hair as she grips on to her silk sleeveless night gown, "oh ok..."Klaus steps aside watching a distressed vera walk by he's never seen her so... not glamour like.

she walks past him looking down "he's up stairs down the hall to the right"Klaus still filled with shook, billy walks off back home and klaus starts to walk up the stairs to with vera and down the fall"what happened vera"he finally says only to be walked away from...

"klaus fuck off i don't need you to keep lecturing me on what i did"

he looks blankly at empty side of the bed , "Matthias"a small voice calls to him and so his head springs back at him "v-vera

he looks blankly at empty side of the bed , "Matthias"a small voice calls to him and so his head springs back at him "v-vera..."his eyes widen at the scared and beaten down girl some how still looking like a angel with a broken wing...

"can i sleep with you tonight"she steps forward to his bed closing the door behind her "but i sleep naked"he chuckles "i don't mind"she gets into the bed without a second thought "what happened"he turns to look at her chocolate eyes "michael... he uh he"her voice starts to crack and tears start pouring down without a moment of hesitation he pulls her into a hug, the tears dripping on his bare chest.

"he pinned me down and billy came in... on time"her warm breath dried up the recent tears on his naked chest, "was he drun-" "i dont want to talk about it matty"she looks down rubbing her silk hair on his neck as she looks down "i love that"his deep voice breaks the silence.

"love what"she looks up to be greeted with crystal blue eyes

"the way you call me matty"he grins, all she does is stare into those eyes "what are you looking at"he smirks "i don't know"she gives a weak smile

"no tell me"he chuckles and starts to tickle her to be replied with a loud laugh, but to be stopped instantly, he's face grew red "i uh..." a wide smile begins on her lips "it's big" his eyes grew wider with her remarks

they stayed like that for 2 minutes straight, vera grips the other side of the blanket and pulls it off and sees it... "what the..."her eyes grew larger the more she starred, mat attempt to pull blanket back but vera sits up and holds 'it' with her cold hands earning a small moan, she starts to stroke it while he moans and groans "vera"his words airing out.

"i love your moan"she looks down and continues to stroke it, with it already releasing some of his seed "most men don't moan"she rubs the tip with her index finger "your saying i'm not a man"he chuckles "on the contrary your more of a man"she says her words low and slowly climbing on top of "your blush, i love it"she leans in and kisses his cheek, she gets off of him as he groans sadly but he holds he hand making her turn her head to be greeted with their lips crashing into each other, she moves down to kiss his neck, a kiss that moves on to be her licking a sucking on the nape of his sun kissed skin, he returns the favor along her chest "Matty"she groans into his hair.she lightly lays him back to his original position she moves further down lick the tip "v-veraaa"he groans releasing in her mouth, a few seconds he sits up with frantic eyes

"i'm so so sorry, i didn't mean to take advantage of you, you were about to be raped and i was doing the same thin-"

"no you weren't because i wanted it"she lays back down beside him "i was the one who took advantage"she lays her head on his chest and circles her index finger along his chest