Chapter 34- No, Please

Vera sighs and hears scratching on the floorboards, she would always let mellow sleep with her but lately she just walks off with Klaus's dogs and they sleep around the fire together, she looks over pinking her up with one hand "you never grew up huh"she ruffles the pup's fur and full lay back in her bed "thank god they slept after their honeymoon night" she says to the little puppy that's slowly drifting off to sleep, she just keeps gently touching the fluffy fur on the little creature, the brunette hears the harsh hail hitting the window, "its almost Christmas"

"you know I remember the day Tommy came home with you in the palm of his hand oh how little you were"she just continues whispering the sleeping pup "he found you on the street next to the garrison" she weakly smiles'; vera just can only imagine how bad Tommy must be feeling, ' met me on Christmas eve I remember', she starts thinking of how he must be getting on spending their one year anniversary of meeting one another alone in a war zone surrounded by dead men,s she slowly gets up not waking her up, she heads downstairs and opens the front door hoping the newspaper to swiftly get the paper before it's drench hoping she would drift her to sleep when reading it but instead find Matthias with a fist up about to knock but slowly puts his arm down, her eyes drift down to see him with no shirt on.

"why are you shirtless" she chuckles but not keeping her eyes away from his eyes the ones were she always described as the color of a sunny sky, or ice blue, he just keeps blinking and turns his body but only to feel a warm small hand grip onto his hand "come inside its warm" he looks back his hair stuck to his forehead.

she steps aside and heads inside quickly to nearby bathroom and fetches a towel just in time when he closes the door,  she hands him the towel and heads to the fireplace adding more fuel. "so um what happened" she sits on the plush sofa and he follows, not far from her. "i was... i don't know, i was in the middle of changing for bed than i just had the urge to see you, i know i wouldn't because you wouldnt hear the door from the hail and your room is probably far into the home"he ruffles his hair, "i never knew you had curly hair"she reaches in and softly strokes it, Tommy didn't have curly hair, she surprisingly thought, from a third person perspective one can clearly see how much she is drawn to him but still dwelling over Tommy.

"haha yeah i jell it down but sometimes its spring out" he smirks looking at her hand going through his golden locks, she slides out of her robe and passes it to him revealing her very provocative nightgown, black velvet with white lace, sleeveless and backless with a dip under her chest.

"you were shivering" she presses her lips together after giving her words, he just stares at her after just a few minutes of their stares he crashes his lips onto hers pulling her closer to him, his ice cold fingertips touch her warm softback making her jolt in the kiss, he slides his hand to her thigh .

he lifts his hand higher up her thigh landing to her undergarment her quickly moves his hand below her thighs lifting them both up to his lap, once she was sat on his thinly clothed leg he began to fiddle with he undergarment, she stands up yanking his hand up the stares quietly to her room, she locks the door and falls onto the bed giggle, Matthias soon follows he climbs on top of her and roams his hands around her body, at this point Mellow just moves to the other side of the room and sleeps there.

"Matty"she moans into his ear, already he had taken her under garments he inserts a finger inside of her, "Vera your so tight"he whispers to her, he can feel her grinning against his chest, she slids off her gown exposing her naked body "this is the bed Christmas gift I've ever gotten" he chuckles out sliding of his breifs exposing him as well, "i haven't had anyone besides tommy"she looks up at him "oh..." he leans back off of her and starts to get up, "I'm just not ready..." she calls out but he nods "it's fine you love tommy he's your god damn fiancée for christ sake, I'm just a guy you occaialy have a fling with" he ironically smiles as he puts on his pants, he shackes his head and chuckles with a hint of sadness and with plan sarcasm "you probobaaly think of him everytime we're intimate" he has his muscelar back towards her and starts to head for the door and opens it 

"no wait please" she whimpers out in an attempt to get out of the bed she falls and hits her head and arm but by no Matthias was gone...