Chapter 33- Mrs.Wilson

"Do you take Catiline Peter Thomas as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do" he smiles down at his soon to be wife.... as a man he holds his tears trying to calm himself, he feels as though the war had never happened and this was just him marrying the woman of his dreams, Caitlin Thomas.

"Do you take Jack Steven Wilson as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" she sniffs and nods "I do" she grins leaving the gap between her lips, his favourite thing about them; 

"with the power invested in me and by St.Pual's church I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"he grips onto her white laced dress and pulls her in gently placing his lips onto hers bending her back slightly, the room that consists of Vera, Klaus, Mat, Lilly, Til, Micheal, Louis, some of Jacks friends, his parents and billy they began to cheer and clap.

This is all they needed, They and their friends and family granted two people were missing, Tommy and Sam but in due time... 

they all went spilling into the pub and began their after party

(pretend that's Cat and Jack hehe)

(play the song above)

Vera hopes onto the stage once more closing her eyes shut picturing Tommy sitting in the crowd but feels a pang of guilt of what happened between her and Mat... she loved the feeling when she was with him but she was sure it would change and she would forget them once Tommy returns...

'You'll never know just how much I miss you
You'll never know just how much I care
And if I tried, I still couldn't hide my love for you
You ought to know, for haven't I told you so
A million or more times?

You went away and my heart went with you
I speak your name in my every prayer
If there is some other way to prove that I love you
I swear I don't know how
You'll never know if you don't know now
(You went away and my heart went with you
I speak your name in my every prayer)

If there is some other way to prove that I love you
I swear I don't know how
You'll never know if you don't know now
You'll never know if you don't know now'

she opens her eyes re-singing the song once more, her eyes lay upon the newlyweds and smiles, they're slow dance holding onto each other, all she could feel is love and anxiety, she wished she had her love in her arms, 'God help me' she gulps thinking over those words, she averts her eyes towards the rest of the table, men talking amongst one another but not Matthias, no, he was just glaring his ice blue eyes at her.

'If there is some other way to prove that I love youI swear I don't know how' she just rambles in her mind those words, she always sang this song to Tommy every night, Vera closes her eyes reaching her low and high notes ending for the second time this song.

"hey um me and Jack are heading home, we'll see you there" Cat announce to the table they nod and continue on with their own conversations, she giggles  holding the bottom of her white dress she holds his hand with the other hand leading him out of the room and into the car, "what are we going to do Mrs.Wilson" he smirks starting the engine, "whatever you want Mr.Wilson..." she smirks then giggles.

----------------------------------------------

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

the door slams closed, Jack sits on the middle of the edge of the bed staring at his wife in her wedding gown with lustful eyes, "change"he said in a serious tone of voice, "into what"she smiles tilting her head to the side as he blonde pinups bounce off her shoulders, "into nothing" he crosses his arms with a dark tone of voice, she gulps and nods unzipping the side of her dress that she bought on a whim long ago, she feels the silk dress slide off her body onto the floor, her creamy white skin is complemented with her red undergarments which she takes off.

she just stands there, silky smooth skin, slim curves, and a perky pink chest. he leans in towering over her gently caressing her arms...

he softly places his thin index finger below her chin bring her lips to his, a smirk could be felt dancing across the kiss, it starts to build up its passion during this time she takes this as a chance to unbutton his shirt and unbuckling her belt, "you don't know how long I've missed those red full lips...' he runs his thumb across her bottom lips whispering to her ear.

she grins showing her infamous white toothed Hollywood smile, "your just so bloody beautiful Catline Wilson" he smirks at her, her gaze falls down to his lips suddenly jolting him to the bed, the dirty blonde man hovers above the petite women, she  gently tugs on his undergarment with her small toes earning her a throaty chuckle.

"your so bloody handsome" she says with a husky low voice, she plants soft kisses along his jaw to his neck, he groans slowly closing his eyes by the time she reached his collarbone they both turn making her bare body straddle him, her womanhood sat right above his manhood; she leans in and plants a kiss aligning herself with his massive size and moans loudly allowing him to enter her fully, all she can do is throw her head back moaning his name, he just stares at the beauty.

she rises up and down grunting as she bounces off of his body letting the room filled with moans and skin contact, his fingers dig into her hips pushing himself into her faster and faster; "FUCK" he groans into the nape of neck wishing this is what he could every day for the rest of his life well he can now sorta.

"JAAACKK" "I-I'MMM" before he could finish his sentence they realize together. she falls down beside him leaning her head across his muscular chest, "If there is some other way to prove that I love you, I swear I don't know how" he softly sings running his finger across her cheek. "do you think Tommy will come back to Vera the same" she sighs out "or at all"she says looking up at him, "of course this man is as in love as I am" he gives her a weak soft smile.