Chapter 20- Michael's job

Michael's face was all bruises, "so what's your plan"Klaus says rather politely  "what do you mean"i take a bite out of my standwhich "like your job"i shrug, the war can't be that long...

"there's a job opening for the fire station you can . take a course and work up"he smiles but gets a nudge from the sod next to him, i've seen what happens to jews in those camps, so i can't really call the nazis. "ya go, it will be a lot of help, the live stock is all of the work me and the girls need"vera always had to look at everything half full, it was her worst and best trait that completely confuses me

"alright"i groan in agreement "yay, sexy firefighter Michael gray"Lilly says she's is like a child.

"alright get dressed we're going now"the sod says, i get up and wear my suit jacket and cigarette "your wearing that to a course?"he scoff and looks at me up and down i contain my anger and nod.

after a while of driving in his black car, he park next to a big white and red building and sighs and pulls the keys out "we're here"we start walking to the door "listen Michael you must know i almost never act like that, i was about the be caught and i was scared and angry and i see all red when i am angry."he says pressing his lips in to a line and nod.

"hey Mat good to see ya who's your friend"a man placing a fighter fighter helmet on the table "neighbour needs a job so run em through some courses and you got a new soul to take"Mat sits on to the chair by the table and pops his feet on it. "Michael gray"i take out my cigarette and quickly blow out the smoke to the side and shake his hand "i think we should call em mike"Mat grazes his bottom lip with his thumb "ya good idea Mikey if we feel"the man swoons on to the wall "he always acts like that"a older looking man walks up to us and swings his towel behind his back "Til Smith"he extends his hand "that Louis  Thomas"he points at the first man he had quiet a young looking face "this is the squad two left for ireland but we will get another" mat puts his head onto his palm "alright so here learn this and take this test then you are qualified" til slams a book and a booklet with a pen, i can see Louis smirking.