Chapter 32- Jacks home.

"HURRY UP CAT!" vera yells from the bottom of the staircase, "I'm here" she pants her blonde curls bouncing perfectly above her shoulders, red lipstick, and dark mascara.

"You look beautiful." Vera smiles at her friend, a little part of her envies Cat for seeing her love return home, "ok I put the camera in the car lets go it's 1:30!" Lilly opens the front door, Cat takes Vera's hand and both sprint towards a door and hope into the blue car and take off

----------------------

"ok so Klaus told me to set it up like this" she holds the large box over her shoulder and has a hand on the large button "take multiple" vera sequels," he's bound to come any moment now," Vera says glancing at her wristwatch. a loud horn moves closer fills their ears  "ok ready Lilly" vera pats her "yeah yeah don't touch me I'll drop it this thing is heavier than me" she groans.

"JACK!" cat screams seeing the blonde man he leaps out of the front door earlier than he was supposed to but regardless he landed on his feet gripping onto his luggage running to his beloved Cat, she falls into his arms and soldier can be heard cheering from the train that still hasn't stopped, he crashes his lips onto hers, and a flash hits them.

they kiss for what seemed as though forever to the girls only felt like a few seconds, he pulls away and bends on one knee and looks up to her holding a small black velvet box, she can feel her tears pouring down her cheeks grinning ear to ear sniff them away, she relentlessly nods her head over and over again.

"Catiline Thomas would you marry me" he opens to see a rose gold with a small diamond in the center "YES" she cries out laughing with tears, he rises up towering over the small blonde cupping her face and once more connecting there lips together as her tears kept pouring, "why are you crying, my love..."he wipes her tears with his large thumb, "I just thought you would never come back to me" she whimpers out.

" and never say 'I love you, Cailtline Thomas" he strokes her hair " I don't even care if you mess my hair up this time" he chuckles at her "your always gorgeous to me..." he gives her a weak smile then looks up "I can't believe this is happening" he sighs out as his eyes get coated with a thick layer of water, "you can't believe it?! what about me " she brings her hand to stroke his which are still placed on her red cheek.

at this moment they feel as though they could stay like that forever... "well it's chilly and Christmas! so let's get you home!' Vera breaks there stares.

"oh hey Vera, Lilly"he smiles placing his arm around his fiancée "CAITLIN THOMAS IS MY FIANCÉE EVERYONE" he yells out catching everyone's attention and smiles, "oh that reminds me I saw Tommy" he says walking with them out of the station "r-really" she looks up at him with puppy dog eyes batting her lashes that captured Tommy's heart.

"yeah he's.... quiet he barely talks only when he gives order but all he does is stare at your locket and that's the only time he smiles"he gives one small laugh to himself "I remember when he called out nurse Lina that was funny" he takes his bag into the trunk of the car, they all slide inside leaving the new engaged couple at the back "what did he say"she smiles starting the car and swiftly driving off.

"well, she is an entitled bitch she doesn't even help she just cleans bloody men and flirts with them especially Tommy" his words angered Vera a little but that was nowhere fair to compare her one-night affair with the ex-nazi next door...

"he was walking back and forth holding i assume your letter then looks at the men around him and just you can see how torn he was it was half of his company dead and the other half dying, he got suicide orders, but anyways this Americanwhore kept touching him and he said he was in love and she was so dumb she thought was indirect to her then she leaned and said he had a fiancée, this is how dumb she was she thought it was a proposal" Lilly and Cat start dying of later but vera only gave a half-hearted chuckle.

"he said something like your dumb I have someone back home and your a whore you like negros and your more of whore than French women" they continue to laugh"well you might need to keep those opinions to yourself Mr.Wilson because we have an American and a French firefighter that we are close with" she added to the conversation.