[11] Danger

"It seems that Zabuza Momochi has been fired as a killer for Gato."

"I'm guessing he is still alive?"

"You are correct Kagami."

"Huh! But we saw him die! Believe it!" Naruto looks at everyone confused.

"Yeah Kakashi-sensei! That Tracker-Nin took the body away!" Sakura defends their stupidness.

"That's exactly why I believe he is alive. Tracker-Nin dispose of the body immediately, they don't take the body with them. They only need a head to collect bounty." Sasuke sits there with his chin on his knuckles, nodding and brooding in revenge.

"But-but- there was no pulse!" Sakura is still in disbelief, even with Kakashi's explanations.

"You are correct Sakura. There is a spot in your neck that can put you into a 'death-like' state, but if it was you were to miss the person would be dead immediately." Kakashi coughs a little towards the end.

"So what you're saying is that he was dead, but not dead? Believe it?"

"Yes Naruto."

"AH! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!"

"Wait for it...." Kagami whispers to her brother.

"BELIEVE IT!"

"There it is."

s.h.o.u.t.

"Practice is very important to a ninja in practice." Kagami drawls on with her theory lesson.

"A ninjas best asset is their knowledge. The knowledge of knowing something your opponent does not know." Sakura sit there with a notebook in hand and a pen in the other.

Sasuke looks like he is trying to look like he knows this, but every know and then he sneaks a glance at Kagami as she points around a poorly made diagram that Kakashi gave her before ditching.

Naruto sits there, cross legged and cows eyed. He doesn't understand a word coming out of Kagami's mouth.

Kagami's eyes glance around the three and settle on Naruto.

'He doesn't know what's doing on.'

"Naruto do you understand?" Naruto's eyes snap to Kagami.

"Ahah! Oh course I do. Believe it!" He whisper yells, knowing it is getting lay onto the night.

'Hmph, lets test that theory.'

Kagami lets a little smirk slide onto her lips.

"Even just knowing you know something your opponent doesn't know you know is beating your opponent in knowledge, because that's knowing more than your unknowing opponent knows as they do not know that you know what you know."

Their eyes bulge and their mouths drift open.

"A-ani? C-could you r-repeat that K-Kagami-chan?" Naruto slightly raises her hand.

"No."

"B-but K-Kaga—"

"No."

s.h.o.u.t.

"Kakashi-sensei, Kagami bullied us last night. She spoke in a different language and didn't repeat it for us." Naruto clings onto his Sensei as if he was going to die.

"Hm? Really?" Kakashi lets his eyes widen with curiosity.

"Yeah! And even if it was in the right language, it broke all laws of speech!" Sakura is hysterical.

"Hm. What about you Sasuke?"

"Hn."

'Well Kagami, that's just unexceptable.'

Kagami snorts at her summons, quietly enough for only her to hear.

'Disgraceful Kagami, absolutely disgrace it is.'

"Kagami?" Her eyes glide over to Kakashi.

"Hm?"

"What did you say to them that was so hard to understand?"

"All of it was easy to understand."

"NO!" Naruto screams

Sakura huffs, "You said a whole speech on knowing things your opponent doesn't know!"

"See? Easily understandable."

"You seem to be right."

"AHHHH!" Naruto pulls in his hair and squats to the ground.

"Nuts I tell you. They are both nutcases." Sakura draws circles in the dirt with a random stick.

And Sasuke stands to the side, kicking rocks at a tree.

"Ahem. Well today we will be learning about tree climbing." Kakashi places his hand on his sisters head.

She frowns and glances up at him.

"Climbing a tree? That's easy." Naruto looks at the siblings as if they are crazy.

Well.....

"Without your hands." Kakashi supposedly finishes his sentence.

"Huh?" Naruto and Sakura have decided that these two a very special indeed.

"Kagami go." Kakashi gives her a pat on the head.

She grabs his hand and almost breaks it silently, Kakashi bites his tongue and smiles sweetly.

"S-sorry. I won't do it again." Kagami silently lets go of his hand and walk up to the tree.

She lifts her foot and hauls her other foot off the ground, standing on the tree vertically.

"WHAT?!"

Kagami pays no mind to the shout and continues up the tree. She walks up to the first branch and walks along it the right way up, then she swings right around the branch and swings upside down in the branch.

Sakura's ear piercing scram rings out. Kagami narrows her eyes at the girl.

"I thought you were going to fall—YAH DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! IF YOU DO I'LL BASH YOUR HEAD IN!"

"I believe it will end up the other way round, and I can't promise it will only be your head."

"SAVE ME KAKASHI-SENSEI!"

"Naruto..... she wasn't threatening you."

"But Kakashi-sensei, she is really scary."

s.h.o.u.t.

~shadow