[17]Sacrifice

Kagami stares at the boy silently, confused as to why he didn't just come quietly and then announce himself after, it would of been an advantage. But here he is announcing his presence to the enemy.

'Dumbass,' Masaru shakes his head as he connects to Kagami.

'For once I agree with you, Masaru,' the girl smirks as the wolf has a little speech spasm, trying to get out his words of hurt and offence to the girl.

Kagami continues to watch as the boy jumps off the side of the bridge and slides straight in between the ice panes and squats next to Sasuke.

'Real dumbass.'

'Correct you are, Kagami.'

"Sasuke! I'm here to save you!" Naruto grins at the boy, who looks at him in shock before masking it and glaring at him intensely.

"Naruto. . . . . . .you idiot!" Kagami can't tell if it was Sasuke or Sakura that yelled it, maybe it was both, maybe it was Kakashi. But either way she agrees wholeheartedly.

Kagami sighs and concentrated back on the pane of ice, the distraction of the blonde boy giving her time to finish it off. Pulling out her katana she slashes at the ice, it shatters immediately—alerting the fake tracker nin. He aims his attacks at Kagami, who steps behind another slab of ice, using his own technique against him.

"Oi! I'm your opponent! Believe it!" Naruto runs at the Nin, bringing his attention away from the girl, even if it wasn't his intention. Kagami takes this to her advantage and forced her blade to dig a small hole into ice.

She pushes harder, sharpening her blade with her chakra. The pressure causes the ice to crack, but only slightly.

'This is going to take to long, Masaru, get out here.'

'I can't, the fake nin uses the ice to throw senbon, he can move between them with lightning speed.'

'Masaru. . . . . .you're a summons. . . .you can disappear whenever you like and then reappear somewhere else.'

'. . . . . . . . Coming.'

The wolf does appear beside the girl, limping slightly with a few drizzles of blood on him. Kagami places her hand and him head and gives him a small pat before squatting next to him.

"Run around, make noise, just be a distraction. I'm going to help Kakshi as there's not much I can do over here apart from piss him off." The wolf nods and steps away from his master.

The girl jumps away from the dome and towards the swordsman. Dhe silently lands next to get brother, staring at the damage of both of them. Zabuza has taken more damage, only having one working arm as well as having multiple bleeding wounds.

"It seems your fate has caught up to you, Zabuza," he brother taunts the man, hoping for him to make a reckless decision.

"My fate has been wrongly decided by you many times Copy Cat Ninja, what makes you think you'll be correct this time?" Zabuza narrows his eyes at the two.

"Kakashi, stop taunting him," Kagami looks at the man, mock remorse shown in her eyes, "Be nice to him in his last moments."

This is something the 'Assassins Shadow' is known for, some of the small information in her information file. She plays with the emotions of her victims. Some cold hearted killer make it quick; she makes them feel as if they will be the first she even lets free, and then kills them quickly.

Zabuza narrows his eyes at her, "I wouldn't test your standing, Assassins Shadow."

Zabuza had scared Kagami when he figured out who she was, but got over it quickly; knowing he would be dead soon and that the Genin in her group are too dense to put two and two together.

Kagami doesn't show a reaction to this comment, in turn she just drops off emotion from her face and tenses her body, ready to attack him. This attack, however, is stopped rather quickly.

Kagami's body tenses up in fear this time, as orange chakra swirls around the bridge, notifying her that Naruto needed to be stopped before he kills anyone.

'Yua.'

'I know, you need to get close to him. I'll guide your body from there.'

Kagami glances at her current opponent before slipping around him for the second time. As she runs towards the fox-featured boy her body turns numb, but doesn't stop moving. Yua is controlling her, ready to stop the Jinchuriki; that being her purpose of existence.

Yua forces Kagami's hands to form hand signs, rapidly and too fast for any eye to see. Yua snorts lightly as the orange chakra tries to push Kagami back and away from Naruto.

"Not happening, shit head!" Yua's voice runs smoothly out of Kagami's mouth, alerting the fox inside of Naruto, but it was too late. Kagami is whirled up into the air, her arms out and her body moving with the wind. Silver chakra grows from her back, swirling together to create little creatures that prance through the air towards Naruto.

As the reach him the jump into him and disappear, chains appearing over his body. As many chains cover him, forcing him to a standstill, a large angry tiger appears behind the girl, charging towards Naruto, silencing the chakra radiating off him.

As soon as no chakra is to be seen and Naruto his face to face with the 'tracker nin,' Kagami regains feeling in her body and is left to fall to the ground. She lands softly of her feet before she rocks back and sits down to take in deep breaths. As this happens she stares quietly as a large hoard of people enter into the bridge, a short, stubby man leading the group.

Kagami doesn't listen as he and Zabuza exchange words, but she does listen when the short man kicks the dead body of 'Haku.' Kagami stands up and jumps in front of the body, respecting the dead.

"Don't," she says, quietly but sternly. The man scoffs at her.

"And what do you think you can do, little girl?" Kagami doesn't move or say anything towards the man, but does move in front of the body more protectively, worried he was still going to try and hurt the peaceful body.

"For Haku." Zabuza stands up, a kunai held in his mouth as his arms hang limply by his side, swing with the movement of his body. He charges into Gato's lackeys, cutting them down at an extreme rate.

Kagami doesn't look at the sight, instead she turns away and picks up Haku, walking over to her brother, "He's being admirable in his last moments."

Her brother nods at her, "He is."

s.h.o.u.t.

~shadows