[56] Almost

Kagami glances around nervously looking out for any signs of the boys. She left the village maybe an hour or two after they had, and she can tell they were in a rush because she can't sense their chakra's anywhere near her. She sighs, slightly irritated by it.

'None of them can get anywhere on time because they are slow, and when I need them to be slow they are all of a sudden the next Lord Fourths.'

'Wah! A fourth? Is Tsunade the Fourth Hokage?' Hashirama's voice echos through Kagami's mind, she wasn't expecting it and slipped on her branch a little.

'No, Lady Tsunade is the Fifth Hokage. Minato Namizake was the fourth, he was famous for disappearing and reappearing somewhere else in a flash, almost like teleporting.' Kagami gets back on track, speeding in the direction she can feel faint chakra signatures.

'Wow, Tobirama, Konoha has really moved forward.'

'Yet, there are still Uchiha.'

Sighs ring out from multiple people within the connection, Masaru sounding particularly done with the mans antics. Kagami goes to reply but comes to halt suddenly, the inertia almost throwing her entire body forward and out of the trees. She stares down in front of her, a massive expanse of ruined land, obviously a fight.

'It seems I'm going to be picking up bodies.' The girl jumps tot he ground and checks the pulse of the enemy.

Dead.

'Now to find the boys.'

s.h.o.u.t.

Kagami huffs as she speeds along. She has Kiba and Choji hanging limping off her shoulders, the weight of them not being the issue, more that they are odd shapes and its hard to move swiftly with them on her. She glances at the sky, watching the sun. She wants to get back before the sun sets, there is no way she is carrying bodies in the dark.

She drops tot he ground, leaning against a tree and placing the two boys down, sitting down herself to catch her breath. She contemplates for a moment, wondering if she should contact Masaru so a shinobi can come and collect the two boys, she is sure there are more ahead and she can't take care of them all.

'They need to get to the hospital, the sooner the better,' she glances around quickly before delving into the connection, fishing for Masaru's particularly. 'Masaru?'

'Yeah?'

'I need someone to come and pick up two boys, they are in critical condition and I assume there is more to come. I'm not going to leave them until someone makes it to us.'

'Gotcha, where are you approximately?'

Kagami looks up at the sky, and sighs when she notices its directly above her, meaning she can't be sure of her whereabouts.

'Thirty minutes out or so, I'll send a chakra signal before leaving.'

'Got it, medical-nin are on the way.'

Kagami gulps lightly, before pumping Yua's chakra from her body, completely aware that this could also make it to enemies who are nearby.

'Yua, risk it.'

'But Kagami,'

'If there was a time to do it, we better do it now.'

'If you say so.' Yua takes a deep breath before pulling up a silver shield around the two boys, protecting them from anyone just Konoha nin. 'Because we haven't trained this may weaken yours.'