[35] Home

"Kagami?" Everyone freezes, her head turns slowly to her brother who was giving her an odd look.

She was dressed up and her life was over. Kagami suddenly started looking around, trying to find the best way out of this situation. She starts to speed walk straight ahead, choosing to just ignore her brother.

"Kagami?" She doesn't reply, she just stares ahead as she speeds ahead, dust picking up behind her and shielding her from view.

Everyone stays silent for a moment.

"It's okay Kakashi, I have some photos."

s.h.o.u.t.

Kagami bowes to Yoshino and gives Shikaku and Shikamaru a nod, thanking them for letting her stay.

"I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused over the last few days." Kagami is leaving in an hour or so.

"There was no inconvenience whatsoever! You are even leaving earlier than we anticipated." Yoshino steps forward and gives Kagami a hug, surprising the said girl immensely.

Kagami just stands there, waiting for it to be over. Yoshino steps back and smiles brightly.

"I'll go get your clothes, I washed them and patched them up the best I could!" Kagami was surprised at this, not used to people doing things for her.

"Thank you," she mumbles lightly, nodding to the two men again. "I will get your clothes to you then Shikamaru, if I change back into mine I'll be able to give them to you before I leave."

Kagami makes a move to go back to her bedroom but Shikamaru grabs her hand, stopping her.

"It's fine, just bring them back another day." Kagami nods lightly, turning back to the two. "Troublesome woman."

Shikaku laughs lightly at his son, "You aren't going to get any girl if you call them all troublesome Shika."

He throws his arm around his son's shoulders and smiles widely at him.

"Dad!" Shikamaru looks away from the two, trying to get his father to stop while a blush slowly rises to his face.

Yoshino bustles back into the room.

"Here we are! Your clothes just for you. Also, I thought I would give you the dress as well, I don't wear it and you looked so nice in it last night." Kagami doesn't know what to say in return.

She really doesn't want the dress, but she didn't want to upset Yoshino after all she had done for her. So she politely bows to her again and lightly grabs the clothes from her.

A light knock comes from the door, making everyone turn to it. Yoshino runs forward and opens it to show Kakashi with a small smile on his lips.

"Here to take Kagami off your hands." Yoshino smiles at him and lets him in, giving her husband a deadly glare.

"Ah Kakashi, good to have you. It's okay Kagami was a perfectly good child." Everyone sweat drops at the man. Kagami gives him a blank stare before walking over to her brother, ready to leave.

Though she would never admit it, she did enjoy her time at the Nara's, she had made some newfound friendships. But she was more than happy to finally be home and in her own bed, she had found herself missing her brother more than anyone.

They leave the Nara household without anymore waiting and wave back at the family watching them go.

Kagami gives a little sigh as she walks along the road.

"I see you survived." Kakashi chuckles as he looks down at his sister, he had missed her as well, he was used to being alone and even though Kagami didn't really talk much he felt the house was a little lonely just by himself.