[27] Poof

Kagami thought it was rather weird that as she was walking close to and into the building their was no one around to ambush her, but she guessed that no one believes that she finished this early. Though she had been ambushed, or people attempted to ambush her, multiple times on the way to the building, no one seemed to be camping close to the building, or spying on the doorways.

She sighs and quietly pats Masaru's fur as she stares up at the tapestry in front of her.

'Definitely wants me to open the scrolls.' Kagami shrugs lightly, not really caring as she tugs open the two scrolls and watches a large 'poof' appear in front of her. 'What an entry.'

'Is that sarcasm I hear?'

'Depends if you're hearing right or not Masaru.'

'I have perfect hearing!'

'Then you shouldn't need to ask.'

'Wha-ja-fu-hm.'

Masaru severs the bond between the two and looks away from her. Kagami silently stares at the thick mist as is slowly dissipates.

"Kagami-chan!" Kagami's eyes widen slightly at the man, (or technically a teen as he is only nineteen) standing in front of her, her Root teammate. Tadashi, or Akin as known in Root, was the one who was assigned to her, Danzo had him going through a test, a test to see if he could train Root Nin, instead of just picking out the best looking ninja from a group.

Kagami takes a moment to re-familiarise herself with her teammate. He has long brown hair, fluffy and around chin length, the front stands pulled back into a tiny ponytail, but Kagami always thought it was useless as he has a large fringe that covers most of his eyes anyway. The rest neatly sits against the base of his neck. His bright turquoise eyes never seemed to be dull, they sparkled all the time, while he happily talks loudly to people. Thin lips, the only thing him and Kagami seemed to have in common, they both have thin lips.

Hot. Really hot is a way to describe him. Basic, but really, really hot.

"Akin, what are you doing here?"

"Aw, don't be like that! We aren't in uniform and you know my name!" He grins wildly at her.

Kagami, knowing him well, decides to try again, knowing the man won't speak until he gets what he wants.

"Tadashi, what are you doing here?" The said man grins widely at her.

"My job is to make sure you, aren't cheating. Even though there's no way I could beat you." He sweat drops heavily and scratches the back of his neck. I suddenly gasps, "MASARU!" He dives towards the wolf and hugs him tightly, rubbing his check against the wolf's loving.

Kagami shakes her head at him and walks around him to the door behind him, about to go in when he grabs her by the collar and pulls her back to him.

"Kagami, this will be the only time we get to be completely alone so tell me everything now." His once cheery voice completely serious now.

"Yua is fine. Masaru was before you assaulted him. I'm pretty much fine." Kagami continues to try to walk past him.

Tadashi sighs but follows behind her, but continues to chat loudly to her.

"And you know what happened to Kazuki?" He says, referring to their other Anbu team member.

"No, I don't know." Kagami sighs as they walk into a large room.

A large statue stands at the front, shadowing over a platform presumably for officials to watch whatever's happening in the room at the time.

"She's getting married!" Tadashi says excitedly.

Kagami stops and turns to her teammate, "To which one?"

Tadashi loses his smile and frowns, "To Daisuke."

Kagami's lips turn up to make a small smile, "I win. I get 10,000 ryo."

Tadashi sighs dramatically and falls to the ground, pretending to go into an uncontrollable fit, his hand over his heart. Kagami giggles lightly at the scene.

"YOU DRAIN MY MONEY! MY MONEY IS MY SOUL! SO YOU DRAIN MY SOUL!" Kagami rolls her eyes and continues in her way.

Tadashi looks up and sees her walking away and scrambles after her. "Aw, am I embarrassing you? Little Kagami?"

"Little Kagami is getting ready to break you neck if you don't shut up."

Tadashi grins widely, he uses his hands to close his mouth, pretends to zip it shut and does the most dramatic throw he can think up to get rid of the key. Kagami try's to hide her smile, she didn't realise how much she missed her team. Tadashi notices it and nudges her shoulder lightly, smirking at her.

Kagami immediately drops the slight smile and walks faster away from the boy.

"Oh, Kagami! I saw it! There's no point running away!" Tadashi quickly runs up tot the girl and runs around her while singing at her.

"Tadashi. You 'poofed' here, just 'poof' back to where you came from please."

"KAGAMI MY HEART!"

s.h.o.u.t.

short chapter for a long break, but slowly getting back into the swing of things.

~shadow