[12] Teachings

"So we climb the tree?"

"With no hands."

"How do we do that?"

"Send chakra to your feet."

"You are really bad a teaching Kagami."

Kagami sighs and walks up to the tree, "I'll show you one last time."

"Yes!" Naruto and Sakura fist pump.

Kagami shakes her head and pulls out her kunai again.

"Use your chakra and run as far as you can up the tree, when you feel yourself falling, scratch the tree with you kunai. Every time you run up Kakashi wants you to scratch higher."

Kagami tenses her muscles and sends her chakra flow to concentrate on her feet. She runs up the tree, not stopping until she in standing at the top, with the point of the tree sagging under her weight.

"Kakashi-sensei? He wants us to do it? What about you?" Sakura asks, tilting her head to the side.

"I couldn't care less." As Kagami says that she free falls down the tree and lands silently on the ground.

"I'm leaving now." She does as said and walks back to the house, leaving the Genin to fend for themselves.

"Kakashi?" Kagami whispers, though it is loud as the house is silent.

Oh right he is protecting the bridge builder.

'Heh, dumbass.'

Says you, you tried to kill a ant and failed.

'I was drunk.'

A ant.

'Stop making fun of him Kagami.'

'Psh, your no fun Yua,'

Be quiet both of you.

'Hey ru—"

Kagami turns at the sound of someone walking along the side of the house. She jumps onto the roof and slowly peers over the side of it.

"A rabbit?" Kagami tilts her head in thought.

It's not snowing, so why is he white?

'Hey maybe he's colour blind! Don't discriminate!"

s.h.o.u.t.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Everyone sitting at the table turn to the door.

A smiling Sakura walks in.

"I made it up." She smiles brightly.

"Very good Saku—"

A loud thud is here outside the door.

"Nah ah! I won! Again! You are a LOSER!"

"Shut up you stupid mutt."

"Hm, it seems Masaru has joined us." Kakashi mumbles under his breath.

"Aww~ is little Kagami upset that she hasn't won against me, IN TEN YEARS!"

"I'll hurt you Masaru."

"Go ahead, you can't beat me! You can't be—"

Another loud bang is head and a body hits the floor.

"Owie ow owwwwww."

"Oh be quiet." The door opens and Kagami walks in, holding the wolf in her arms like a baby.

A big baby.

A very big baby.

"You need to stop eating those weird sausages, your too heavy." Kagami says as she rolls him into the floor.

"I am perfectly in shape may I have you know." Masaru stretch out on the floor and falls asleep.

"Get up Masaru. This isn't our house." The wolf opens one eye and stares around the room.

"Huh. Give me a second." Within the next 5 seconds Masaru is off the floor and walking out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"To your bed. And I'm never getting off." Kagami narrows her eyes at him but let's him disappear up the stairs.

"Kagami?" She turns to her brother, who is scratching your head.

"Inari is asleep in your roo—"

"AAAAHHHHH! WHY IS THERE A MUTT?!"

"LISTEN HERE BOY! I AM NOT A MUTT! I MAY BE MANY THINGS BUT A MUTT IS NOT ONE OF THEM!"

s.h.o.u.t.

"Kakashi-sensei? So you think Sasuke-kun and Naruto are okay?" Sakura stares at the stairs in fright as she can here the sound of pushing and shoving.

The two boys race down the stairs and slide into their seats, across the table from each other.

"Food!" They seem to be in sync, annoyingly.

"Manners." Kagami elbows Sasuke who is sitting.

He scoffs and hurls down his bowl of food, Naruto does the same,

"More!" They yell, holding up their bowls.

"Why are you to eating to much? Your going to be sick!" Sakura glares at both of them.

"I must eat," Naruto shoves food down his throat at a rapid rate. "To become stronger."

"You won't become strong if you throw everything you eat up." As Kagami mentions them vomiting, the two boys lean over and empty their stomachs onto the floor.

"Yah! What did I say?!" Sakura hits Naruto over the head.

"Kagami and Sakura are correct. You do need to eat to become strong, but you must eat healthy." Kakashi stares down at his pupils.

"Kagami, its time you teach these boys manners."

"Why me?"

"Because I said so."

"You can't make me."

"Yes I can. I'm older."

"You can't force me."

"Yes I can, and I will."

s.h.o.u.t.

"When someone ask you a question you will not answer back with attitude."

"Yes Sir!"

"When you are in someone else's ho—"

"Kagami what are you doing?"

Her and the two boys turn to the door to look at a tired looking Kakashi.

"Teaching then manners."

"Man.... I was being literal."

"Well aren't you smart Kagami?"

"What did I say about sarcasm Sasuke?"

s.h.o.u.t.

late update, but meh.

~shadow