[47] Uchiha

Kagami stares out her window. Glaring as she watches her teammates walk around with each other.

'Here I am, stuck and alone. Abandoned.'

'That is highly dramatic,' Tomirama proves to be quite analytical like Kagami.

Whereas she believes that Hashirama would get along with Naruto famously. He is loud and cheerful.

'I like it!'

Kagami sighs, placing her arms behind her back and walking out of her room. She is aware that her brother will be training Sasuke and that Naruto will most likely be leaving with Jiraiya soon. She sighs and kicks open the roof door, making it slam against the wall.

She steps onto the warm concrete and looks to the sky. The weather's good, a little cloudy but otherwise it's all sunshine and rainbows. She walks to the edge and leans against the large wire fences that prevents anyone from falling off. She watches the town busy on with their day, either cleaning up mess or frantically trying to accommodate for masses of customers.

"They don't seem to slow down." Kagami glances around to see Shikamaru closing the door gently, unlike she had.

"Yes," she turns back and leans against the wire again, trying to find something to entertain her.

'OH! Young love!'

Kagami's face blushes bright red, her hands coming up to cover her already masked cheeks.

'Keep it PG.'

'TOBIRAMA!'

Kagami's knees go a little weak at this point. She shakes her head vigorously, confusing Shikamaru. He reaches out and grabs a hold of her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

She nods and drops her hands, turning to him quietly and leaning once again against the wire. Shikamaru does the same and smiles down at her, he has grown. He is now just taller than her, but she doesn't mind.

'No se-'

'I'm cutting you off now.'

Kagami leans forward slowly and hugs him.

"I'm lonely," she whispers into the surprised boy's chest.

"Why? I thought you didn't need anyone?" He enjoys teasing her, mainly because it's quite difficult to do and he seems to be the only person who can with the acception of her brother.

"But I do now. Since I have been forced to join the Genin."

Shikamaru sweat-drops at her use for words.

'I wouldn't say you were forced.' He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer and leaning back into the wire a little further.

"And now I'm lonely in this stupid prison."

'Prison?' He glances around and notices what she means.

Three Jonin, watching her from the surrounding areas. He decides against asking about them in case it upsets her and she decides to kill them.

"And Masaru won't talk to me."

'Ah, there it is.'

He sighs and pulls her closer to him, letting her lean against him completely.

"Tell me."

"Yusi died, and it's my fault. I sent them away to help. I should have just left them out of it." She keeps her face buried in his shoulder, clutching his shirt.