[22] Interview

Kagami stares at the three siblings from where she is tied to a chair. Her eyes glance back and forth between them all, trying to collect information before she decides how to kill them.

Gaara stares at her the entire time, arms crossed and eyes only slightly open. Temari and Kankuro take turns in eating and entertaining themselves. And as for their team sensei, he's quietly asleep in the next room, completely oblivious to the current situation that is happening in the room next to him.

Kagami eyes the three siblings, trying to pick up a pattern in their movements. Every 10 minutes Temari and Kankuro swap, when this happens Gaara looks away and turns to them slightly, only briefly taking his attention off of Kagami. Though, she knows that if she were to make the slightest movement, Shikaku's sand would most likely crush her being so it is only made of bone fragments.

Every now and them Kagami shifts, or moves slightly to monitor reactions. Gaara doesn't falter, but the sand jumps a little, ready to attack. Temari would turn her body to look, whereas Kankuro would only shift his eyes towards her, trying to seem more casual and to hide that fact that he is aware of her movements. After gathering all this informations, Kagami turns her head slightly to stare back at Gaara, knowing it will create some sort of reaction from Shikaku. Whether it be good or bad, it will good information to collect from him.

So far Kagami had sat there silently, ignoring every question they asked of her. She would just stare at the wall in front of her as her Root training had taught her. But so far, it has got her nowhere. She has spent at least 4 hours in the house, only glaciated around when no sibling was looking at her, or Gaara was blinking. So she was ready for some entertainment, a reaction.

But she doesn't get one, neither Gaara nor sand moves, disappointing the girl. Though she does not show it. So she looks back at the wall and focuses on the same spot. Kagami thinks of another strategy to distract the three. She thinks back to her Anbu times when she was first put on a team, just before she became Anbu Captain. She had this one girl in her team, a girl, Aki, who took care of her. She was the leader of the team, always getting them through missions in record time, which is what lead Kagami to receiving the highest status in Root.

She used to play with her victims, make them believe that them dying wasn't even worth an Anbu mission, she used to sit on their couches and read there magazines as she unknowingly manipulated information out of them. This situation reminded her of one particular mission.

"Where is he, and where do you get these magazines from? I must know, these have some great recipes in them."

"I'll tell you nothing,"

"All I was asking for is the shop name,"

"Nana's Book Shop, now can we hurry this up."

"Why? I'm just at the good bit."

"I have a meeting with someone, they have come all the way from the Land of Mist and I don't want to disappoint."

"Thank you for your time."

In an instant he was dead. His eyes staring blankly at us from the chair he was tied to.

"Kagami, that's how you do it. But don't ever trade any information about you to them, okay. Only pretend."

Kagami comes back to the situation at hand and glances back over at Gaara. He is still looking at her intensely. So she doesn't look away. She stares back at him making sure to note any reactions.

Gaara's eyelids close slightly, if Kagami had not been staring into his eyes she would not have noticed. He looks away from Kagami and over at his siblings as they switch activities. When he looks back Kagami is sitting on the chair, cross legged and untied, reading a magazine off the hotel shelf. His eyes widen and he scurries to his feet, his hand swirling around him.