[40] Cool

Kagami lurches forward suddenly, scaring the three sitting with her. Kagami is a bit uneasy for a second before her head can wrap around her situation. Yua just forced her awake. Kagami glances around her grip on her brother's Jonin vest tightening. Her gaze hardens on Gaara, Shukaku's chakra visible to her has her eyes flash silver.

Yua could feel the chakra and jolted her awake because she thought she was in danger. Kagami glances at her side, noticing that she has the attention of Sakura and Shikamaru.

"I felt an odd chakra." She lets go of her brother's vest and concentrates on the fight again, slightly concerned about how badly Gaara could beat the Uchiha in an instant.

Shukaku is restless and Kagami can tell, he is obviously waiting for something but she's not sure what. She sighs and glances around, noticing the Anbu now fidgeting and moving around more.

Soon.

Kagami turns slightly to her brother, who nods ever so slightly to tell her that he understands her. She watches the fight intently, watching to see if the Uchiha boy can actually do any good against the red-head. Her eyes start to close slowly again, forcing her to sleep.

'Yua, what are you doing?'

'Just sleep, you need it.'

Kakashi's eyes widen as his sister falls asleep once again, her head lulling back onto his shoulder. He holds her head lightly, making sure she isn't going to fall in case he needs to move suddenly. His eyes focus on the fight again, hoping that nothing goes wrong.

s.h.o.u.t.

If it could go wrong, it went wrong. Kagami jolts awake as Sasuke lands a blow on Gaara, causing everyone around her to become more alarmed than they already are. She stands up and stares down at the pulsing chakra coming from Gaara.

"Get ready," she mumbles to the three sitting there, "We need to move, people are going to die."

As if hearing the call, Kagami suddenly feels large stretches of weak chakra moving towards the Hokage mountain.

'Civilians?'

'Correct,'

Kagami snaps back to her brother but freezes when she notices feathers falling from around her. She gives Kakashi a nod, who returns it, before flashing off towards the Hokage, ready to warn him.

She grabs onto the gutter of the roof and pulls herself over, landing swiftly on the tiles before running straight towards the Hokage's seating. She surveys the area quietly as she runs, no one coming in from the outside. Pretty much just the Anbu in the crowd have started attacking the Ninja in the group.

She glances up quickly, noticing Orochimaru and the Hokage jump towards the roof away from her, causing her to narrow her eyes.

'What's he planning?'

Her footsteps hit rhythmically along the tiles, towards the Hokage's seating area. She jumps dangerously, aiming to grab the side of the tower, but is shifted as a large boom ricochet towards her. She twists suddenly against the wind, barely managing to grab the side of the railing. She glances towards the noise and curses.

She watches, wide-eyed as a multi-headed snake summoning crashes its way through the boundary wall and attacks the village.

'Yua, were you right?'

'Pretty much spot on, Sound and Sand Nin are attacking now, that snake needs to die quickly or Konoha isn't going to make it.'

Kagami nods slightly, once again pulling herself up, just in time to see four Nin approaching the Hokage and Orochimaru. She sprints forward, her feet moving faster than she knew possible, jumping again and landing just in time on the third roof, a barrier pulling up immediately after she touches the tiles. She slides along them, her feet bringing up tiles as she stops in front of the Hokage, katana in one hand and kunai in the other.