Chapter 3

Wake up! Let's go we're already here in Korea. You're like Yoongi, you guys always giving me a hard time when I'm waking you guys geez." I suddenly felt someone is shaking me. I open my eyes to see Jin is shaking me. He pulled me to stand up and I lazily follow him to go off the plane.

"Here they are, let's go home now." Appa said and we all ride in a fancy van.

I sat in the middle of Yoongi and Namjoon. Since the ride will be an hours, I feel sleepy again, so I made Yoongi my pillow.

"Am I a pillow? I can't sleep comfortable." I pout trying to be cute I know he can't resist my cuteness.

"Fine! I can be your pillow."
"I knew it. Yoongi has favoritism here." Jin said as he acts like a jealous child.

"Yah Jin don't be like that, we know that Saera is going to be married soon." Namjoon said making me sad again, my eyes turn into black again.

"Don't be sad Saera. Oh! I remember you will see Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook so don't be sad hehe." Jin said and my eyes turn into bright blue because I'm so excited and happy.

After an hour we arrived at our house, I guess everything change in this house, as I enter the house I saw my two cousins and they give me a warm hug.

"SAERAAAAAAAAAAA!YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU GROW UP SO FAST!" Hoseok said as he jump like a girl.

"Yah! Hyung stop jumping like that hahaha. By the way Saera, you're indeed beautiful." Jimin said as he winked at me, aigoo this boy never change.

"Yah! Get off you're making Saera uncomfortable." I heard Yoongi said and they entered the room followed by Jin,Namjoon and Appa.

"Oh! Sorry, we just miss you guys, hehe it's been a long time." Hoseok said as he gave us his sushine smile.

"So why are you guys are suddenly here in Korea? I'm suprised too, we just found out earlier in the morning that you're going back here, so are you taking a vacation?" Jimin said making my eyes turn into black again.

"Did I said something wrong Saera? Why are you sad?" Jimin asked me worriedly.

"Let's take a sit first then I will tell you guys everything." Appa said and we all both sit in the couch and then appa start telling everything from the start.

"So Uncle, you're telling to us that you arrange marriage Saera?" Hoseok said a little bit worried about me.

"Did Saera and hyungs agree about this?" Jimin asked and we keep silent for a while.

"Even they don't agree, the wedding will still going to happen and that's final." Appa said.

"By the way Saera, be prepared, later and the five of you will have a dinner with Saera's future parents in law and husband." Appa said and making his way out of the scene, I just let out a big sigh.

"Do you want to get married? If you don't want just ditch the wedding we will help you." Hoseok said giving me a serious look.

"Yah! Do you want us to die?! You know appa, even if Saera, hide in a place where no one can find her, appa will still get her, in other words no one can stop appa." Yoongi said giving us his hopeless look.

"I guess I need to sacrifice for the rest of my life." I said as I force to give them a smile.

"Yah! Look at your eyes it's turning into dark blue! Don't stress yourself too much look at you "Jimin did you see Jungkook? Where is he right now?" I asked changing the topic.

"Oh! I forgot to tell him that you guys are here but anyways he will be surprised to see you guys specially Saera hahaha." Jimin said.

"I will going to see Jungkook, you can have a conversation and your bond time. I know you miss each other hahaha." I said as I'm on my way to walk but I forgot to ask something.

"Before I go, I need to know first where the hell is Jungkook hahaha?" I said as I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Oh! I'm so stupid I forgot to tell you hehe. Jungkook is in his house. I know you already know where is Jungkook house because he is living next door hahaha." Jimin said giggling.

"Oh thanks. Bye gotta go." I said.

"Saera take care and please tell Jungkook that we are inviting him to the dinner too." I heard Namjoon said.

I just nodded and I left the house to go to Jungkook house. As I enter their gate I saw Mrs. Jeon watering the plants. I waved at her and she gave me a confusing look, maybe she doesn't recognize me anymore it's been a decade though.

"Uhm, can I help you?" Mrs. Jeon said giving me her smile.

"Annyeong! Mrs. Cupcake!" I said as I give her my smile. I use to call her Mrs. Cupcake because she likes to bake cupcakes and I love it hehe.

"Omo! Saera?! You're back? Aigoo my precious baby, I miss you so much." Mrs. Jeon said as she hugged me tightly.

"I miss you too Mrs. Cupcake hehe." I said as I break the hug

"Uhm, did you happen saw Kookie?" I said.

"Kookie? Oh! Jungkook he's in the pool, in the backyard. Go and see him, I bet he will be surprised to see you too." Mrs. Jeon said and I just thank her.

I don't know where the way to the pool is anymore hahaha. Luckily there is a maid there and she led the way to the pool. I saw Jungkook sitting at the edge of the pool.

I heard him singing a song and I saw him singing while his eyes are close and his feet are on the water.

When I saw Jungkook closer, I was impressed because he is so handsome and manly when you look at him.

Anyways I slowly walk towards him. I cover his eyes and I guess he is shocked by my action.