Chapter 19

I am two months pregnant now and still they don't know that. Only Jin and I know about this pregnancy thing. I know I need to tell them soon because they're getting suspicious, my tummy is getting bigger and heavy. I don't know why it's very heavy.

I'm on my way to Taehyung's office to give him his lunch. I was about to enter the office when I saw Ynna making out with another boy? I'm not surprised anymore. Trash like her, doing trashy stuffs.

"When are you going to leave that guy baby?" The man said. "Well, when I get a lot of money so we could support our baby?" Ynna said as she touched her baby bump. Wait she's pregnant?

Let's just ignore them first.

"Taehyung-ah here is your lunch." I put the lunch box on his table.

"What did I say about calling me by my name, I said I don't want you to call me that and stop bringing me some trash you cooked." What does he want me to call him 'sunbaenim' instead of his name? Is he being serious right now?

"I just thought you're hungry and planning to eat together."

"Well, I can eat alone go away now." he shouted.

"You don't need to be a meanie." I wipe the tears that continuously rolling in my cheeks.

"So what? Go away you're making my day bad."

"Taehyung... I need to tell you something."

"If it is about Ynna cheating behind my back; I don't care and I don't give any sh!t anymore."

"You knew? Yet you keep pushing yourself to her. Unbelievable, I'm very disappointed."

"How dare you say that?! Do you even know how I feel?! Do you even know how I keep fixing my life?! It's been a mess since you came to my life!"

"What about you? Do you even know what I feel? I've been suffering at the very beginning yet I decided to stay for you and for our child."

"Who's child?! Are you kidding me right now?!"

"I'm pregnant." I said softly while tears keep rolling in my face.

"It's not mine."

"What did you say?"

"I SAID THAT CHILD ISN'T MINE SO GET OUT BEFORE I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF AND THROW YOU OUTSIDE!" he said and I face him.

"How could you say that?" I said and he didn't response.

"You're going to choose Ynna over me and our child? How could you?!" I said in my weak voice.

"I will asked you one more time Taehyung. Who will you choose?!"

"Saera. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" he shouted.

"Please I just need to know your decision so I can decide for myself too!" I begged.

"Your silence is a sign that you don't want to choose us and that's the only thing I wanted to confirm, but before I leave I really want you to know that I love you but I guess I need to let you go now. I can't fight anymore." I walked away tears rushing down to my face as I bid my silent goodbye to the man whom I love the most.

"D-don't worry I can support you by myself, I promise that I will love you." I said as I touch my baby bump.

I'm packing all of my things now. I'm leaving somewhere far, my pain will not ease here. I've decided not to tell this to everyone including my brothers.

I want to run away for a while; I promise I will be back.