SPECIAL CHAPTER (Final)

"Daddy look Mommy don't want to sleep beside us, she said she will be sleeping in the couch." Shaina said, goodness I've never sleep with Taehyung since that incident happened.

"Hey! Saera-shi, just sleep here it's not comfortable there. Look our children are going to cry now. Come here, I don't bite."

"No, I'm okay here." I said, but Jonathan and Neithan whispered something to their father and he smiles evilly as he is walk closer to me.

"Yah! Don't do something stupid!" I said while walking back to the couch but Taehyung lift me and put me on his shoulder.

"Yah put me down!" He gently lay me down in the bed and kissed me.

"Now, let's go to sleep while I still can handle myself." he put me in his embrace while the three is in the other side of the bed cuddling each other.

"I missed you." I heard Taehyung said and give me a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm sorry for everything." and he give me another peck on the cheek.

"I promise I will be a good husband and a father now." he said and I look at him to see his eyes full of guilt. "Don't worry. I already forgiven you, but you better fulfill your promise now okay?"

"Yes! I will. So don't you ever dare leave me again, okay? I missed you so much." He hugged me tight. "I love you my winter bear." I smiled. "I love you too my snow bear." I said and he gave me a soft kiss.