Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV

What the heck did I just do? I'm so pissed at myself right now. Why in the world would I throw all of my anger to Saera? I'm really a stupid person; I can't help but cried at this kind of situation. It's not her fault, she's innocent. Why would I do that?

I entered the house looking like a mess. "Hey Taehyungie did you cried?" Jimin asked as he scanned my face.

"Where is Saera? Where is she?" I turn my head left and right just to see the six boys here.

"SHIT! Why I didn't notice it just now? I haven't seen Saera!" Jungkook said earning a smacked from Jin.

"Watch your language young man or you will be grounded for a month."

I ignored them and went straight to our room, as I opened the door I didn't see her. I scanned the room and its half empty. I look for Saera's closet only to find that her clothes were all gone and only some are left behind, then I saw a letter on the table from Saera.

Dear Taehyung,

Hey! I don't know what to say. I just wanted you to know that I love you, but I guess you will never love me back again. You will never treat me the way you treat me before.

I can't handle this pain anymore. I promised that you will be my first and my last man way back then and I'm glad that destiny fulfills my promises to you. If you remember everything don't blame yourself because both of us are a victim here. I love you my snow bear.

~Winter Bear

As I finished reading I can't help but cry, It hits me, she's gone for real.

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi said as he entered the room followed by the others.

"She left, she's gone."

"W-what do you mean? Who's gone? Saera? No, she won't leave her brothers" Yoongi's voice cracked.

"Why would she leave? Where did she go?" Namjoon said calmly but I can feel he is worrying so bad.

"We better find her, she's pregnant." He keeps walking more like panicking.

"WHAT?! SHE'S PREGNANT?" we said in unison. I thought she's not telling the truth.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Jin, why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon said as he massages his temple.

"Because she doesn't want to, she said she's scared and I can clearly see that. Saera's memory is back, she's afraid that Taehyung might don't accept their child."

"How long has she been pregnant?" Jimin said in his serious voice, crap he is angry now.

"Two m-months?" Jin said making Hoseok get mad.

"TWO MONTHS?! SHE'S BEEN SUFFERING FOR FREAKING TWO MONTHS?!"

"I-I'm sorry, It's all my fault." I said feeling guilty. "You better be sorry." Jungkook said, I know he's angry at me too.

"There is no time for blaming each other the important thing is we need to find Saera." Yoongi said.

"Taehyung this is Saera's journal notebook. Read it, it can help you regain your memories." Jin said as then he gave me the journal.

"You are good at codes too. You can open that." As I open the journal notebook and read the entire letter inside it I can feel my heart is breaking into pieces, because step by step my memories are getting back.