Chapter 10

Taehyung POV

I woke up because I felt that someone is hugging me, I opened my eyes to see Saera hugging me? And her head is on my arm? What the heck?! We're cuddling like this all night?!

I feel my heart keep beating faster; she is so close to me. I can smell her scent, it's like a lavender mix with roses, and it's kinda familiar? I think I already know this addicting fragrance.

I keep looking at her; I didn't even notice it, she opens her eyes I noticed that her blue eyes turn into bright pink? Then she closed her eyes again. Did I saw it right? I think I'm still not fully awake.

Saera's POV

I can feel that someone is hugging me, is it Yoongi again? Aigoo, he always makes me his pillow.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung? Staring at me? My heart skip a beating faster. Wow! I guess I'm dreaming. I know Taehyung will never let me sleep beside him nor let me hug him so I close my eyes again I know I'm just dreaming again.

~time skips~

"Saera-shi wake up~. Let's have some breakfast." I heard Jimin waking me up in his cute voice.

"Give me a minute, I will go downstairs." I turn my body to the side, to have some comfortable position while sleeping. "Okay, get up already." As if I'll get up. I want to sleep more.

After a minute someone is shaking me again. "Give me five minutes, I'll get up soon." I said in my morning voice. "Hey sleepy head, you should get up now! Everyone is waiting foryou downstairs." It's Taehyung? Gosh, this guy is always picking a fight.

"Why are you still waiting me? Just eat first."

"If you don't get up there, you will not bare the consequence."

Consequence my butt, I don't care.

"I'm okay with it, so let me sleep." I was taken aback when Taehyung lift me and put me in his shoulder making me look like a sack of rice "Yah! Are you crazy?! Let me go!" I said as I tried to escape. "I'm so surprised that you're so light, and stop screaming there, I already warned you." he said then he starts to walked downstairs.

"Let me down now! I'm awa-" I didn't finished what I wanted to say because I realize that we're now in the dining room, and the six handsome boy including my three brothers widened their eyes seeing Taehyung carrying me.

Their piercing eyes were on us. My eyes turn into magenta because I'm so embarrass right now.

"YAH! Taehyung-ah why are you carrying my sister?! Put her down now." Jin said as he nagged like an angry mom.

"Geez, you told me that I need to wake her up and bring her down or else I will be grounded for weeks, so I have no choice." he said innocently then he gently put me on a chair.

"Hyung, why didn't you ask me to wake up Saera I can do it though." Jungkook said as he pout.

"Because Taehyung is her husband, besides I thought you're busy and you're still asleep when I'm looking for someone who can wake up Saera." Taehyung stuck his tongue out to Jungkook and I chuckle at their childishness.

"Yah! You meanie! Hyung, look he's mocking me."

"The both of you are being baby again. Just eat your food all of us need to go to work today."

"You guys are leaving me here alone?" I said and I pout. "We don't have a choice." Namjoon said.

"Can I come with you?" I said with my cyan hoping eyes.

"Geez, you can live without us, so stay here." Taehyung said as he takes a sip in his hot chocolate.

"Am I asking your opinion? You alien." I said.

"W-what did you say? A-alien?! N-no one ever call me an alien how could you!"

"Jiminie oppa can I go with you?" I said in my cute voice.

"Asked Taehyung he is your husband, I can't just bring you with us without his permission." Jimin said as he wiggled his eyebrows and I looked at Taehyung who is smirking right now.

"Is he my boss or something, so I need to ask him everything I'll do? Ask him permission if I wanted to eat, sleep, sing, dance, breath?!" As If I need permission to dance.

"I know Saera is scared when she's alone, so I might not go to work for today, I will just stay here with Saera." I smiled at Jungkook.

"Who told you that I will let you stay here? You're going to work. Saera will stay here." Taehyung said. The six boys panicked except for Taehyung who has no idea what I feel right now.

"Y-yah l-look Saera's eyes are black." Taehyung said like an amused kid.

"Pabo, we know that of course." Yoongi quickly embraced me.

"Why are her eyes black? Isn't supposed to be blue?" Taehyung said.

"Heol! You don't know?! I thought you know because you're the one who always pr-" before Jimin could finished his words Jin cover his mouth.

"Yah! hyung let Jimin talk!" Taehyung s removes Jin hands on Jimin mouth.

"N-nothing I just want to say that Saera's eye color change based on her emotion." Jimin said nervously? And Taehyung just make an "O" in his mouth as a sign that he gets what Jimin want to say.

"Saera, will go with us that's final. Sorry. Saera, Taehyung and Jimin are just playing a prank, they don't want you to be sad so cheer up." Yoongi gave me a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?! I can go with you too?" I asked and he nodded and my eyes turn into bright blue. "Wow! Saera you're eyes are indeed beautiful." Taehyung said making my eyes turn into pink and Yoongi just make a fake cough

"Let's eat now before someone might explode because of too much excitement." I glared at Yoongi.