Chapter 16

I feel a weight on me; I opened my eyes to see Taehyung sleeping. I realize that my head is in his chest and I'm in his embrace. I think this is the first time we sleep together.

As I scan his face a tear rolled in my eyes. I miss him so much

I can't stop myself from crying like a baby. I remembered everything.

Flashback

"NO LET HIM GO!" I said while tears escaped in my eyes.

"No can do. I need this man and you to get some money." the man in the masked said as he dragged us to an abandoned place. They tied us so we can't escape.

I'm so scared to lose my life, but I'm more scared to lose him. I don't know how will we escape in this hell.

"LET US GO! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I heard him shout, the man can't handle his anger anymore, so he beats him until he can't speak anymore. I cried when I saw many bruises and wound all over his body.

"T-taehyung-ahh!" I trembled in fear whe he didn't respond to me. I promised to myself if something bad happen to him, I will not forgive myself.

"HOW COULD YOU BEAT HIM!" I I tried to untie myself so I could check Taehyung.

"Aw! You're worried? WELL SHUT UP! I DON'T EVEN CARE!" he slapped me in the face.

"Please let us go. Why are we even here?"

"They're here, prepare yourself." A man entered the room in his 40's with a girl? Ynna? Why is she here?

"W-what do you want?" I said.

"Oh, dear! Nothing much, I just want you to get yourself out in Taehyung's life." Ynna said as she gave me a smirk.

"What? Why would I even do that?"

"His family is one of the wealthiest here in Korea so I need him to get some money." the man said while chuckling... like all of this are just a joke, what the actual hell.

"NO! I WON'T LEAVE HIM! I won't let a gold digger and psycho like you and yourdaughter have him! " The old man got mad and I earned a slap from him...great I've been slap two times in a row.

"And I won't let her leave me." I look around to see Taehyung regaining his consciousness.

"Well, well, well, that wouldn't stop us to our plan."

"Boys you can come in now." two men entered the room with a syringe in their hands. I still keep untying myself.

"What is that?! What are you going to do?!"

"If you hurt her I will kill all of you!"

"We're not scared. Boys inject the drugs now." Ynna said and the two men followed her. Finally I untied myself but I realize it's too late because they already injected something in my neck, making my head ache.

"What did you do to us?!"

"Oh! It's nothing: we just injected a drug to the both of you so you could forget each other... And oh! I forgot we injected a special drug to Taehyung so he could easily fall for me." Ynna said between her chuckles.

"YOU B!TCH!" Taehyung roared at her.

I start hissing in pain.

"You better have a moment now, because sooner or later you will forget each other. Ynna let's go outside. Let's leave this couple first before we set them apart."

I then approach Taehyung and put his head on my lap because he can't bare all the pain he's feeling right now.

"Look, Look at me." I command as my tear rolled in my cheeks. "If I will not remember anything, I will make sure to fall for you again. We can make new memories and start over again. So be strong while I'm not by your side." I sobbed.

"I didn't tell you this properly because all of my feelings for you were written in my journal. Kim Taehyung, I love and I promise that you will be my first and my last man." I gave him a peck on his forehead.

Taehyung tried to sit up to face me even though he can't. "I love you too. I promise to myself that I will love you until the end. If I forget you and believe in their lies please don't give up on me. I might hurt you but remember that even the sky is 'blue & grey' I will always love you okay? You are my only 'winter bear', my favorite 'scenery' the reason I always have a 'sweet night'." he said and I feel his lips gently brushes to my lips making me cried more.

"I love you and I will miss you." he said

End of the flashback

As I remember everything I keep like a baby. I hugged him tight. "I missed you so much my snow bear."