Chapter 14

"Baby why is your wife here? I thought it's just the two of us." Ynna whispered to Taehyung. Excuse me?! It's a honeymoon and I'm the wife so what is she expecting?!

"I don't know why I'm here too. Do you think I wanted to be here?" I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in my ears so I can escape the reality that I'm in the same plane with Taehyung and that unknown entity, luckily my seat is in front of them so I can't see their faces.

As I listen to music, I decided to continue reading.

December 27,2008

Dear Cool Guy,

Your birthday is so soon, I'm very excited to celebrate your birthday.
I'm planning to confess my feelings before the year end. I wish our friendship will still be the same even though you reject me, but I'm hoping you will accept my love for you.

December 31,2008

Dear Cool Guy,
I'm so happy that you didn't reject me and how could you do so much effort for me, it's your birthday yesterday, but the only thing I gave to you is a big couple teddy bear which symbolizes my love for you my snow bear. Thanks for the letter.

What letter? You mean, my cool guy gave me a letter? I tried to scan the journal again and I found a small envelope inserted in the journal.

Dear my Winter bear,

Hello my winter bear! Actually I don't know what to write here because I'm afraid you might reject me, but I heard to your brothers that you like me. But i don't like you... I love you. I don't know why but I'm sure it's not a FAKE LOVE and I will prove to you that this BOY IN LUV will LIGHTS in the dark and I PROMISE, YOU NEVER WALK ALONE because I'm always here for you to be your ANPANMAN. I LOVE YOU KIM SAERA-SHI and I'm willing to do everything just for you because you're my first and last love no matter what happen, my heart is beating just for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will prove to you that you had the right choice choosing me as your boyfriend and I will promise that I will be your husband in the future. Even though we get separated, faith will bring us back because we're destined to be together forever.

~Snow bear

I can't believe it, I had a boyfriend before? Why I can't remember anything? When did all of this thing happened? Why my heart keeps aching when I read this letter? Who is he? Snow bear and I'm his Winter bear? My eyes turn into blue violet and I don't know why too.

______________________________________

"Saera me and Ynna will just go...outside. Hey did you cry?"

"No, and sure you can go now, I will tell appa that you're asleep when he called, take care and keep safe." I'm glad that he went out of the room not asking too much questions.

______________________________________

A girl and a boy who are playing in the seaside while talking to each other.

"Hey! Winter bear look I made this sand castle for you." The boy said making the girl laugh and her eyes turn into a bright blue.

"You're so beautiful." the boy said making the girl blush and her eyes turn into a bright pink.

"Are you blushing now? Wow! I've never seen the pink eyes of yours its cute." the boy pinched the cheeks of the girl.

"You're a meanie." the girl pouted.

"Don't do that you're making me suffer. You're too cute"

"Let's go, your brothers are waiting for you. I might be killed for taking you out for so long." The two started walking back to their cottage, when a group of man blocked their way.

"Where do you think the both of you are going?" the man in a masked said making his statement send some shivers down to their spine. But the boy covers the girl and made a protective gesture to protect her.

"Oh! What a cute couple we have here, so sad we need to separate the both of you." "NOOOOOO LET HIM GOOOOO." The girl said as a tears rolled in her cheeks.