Chapter 21

5 years later

"Jonathan, you better sit down here or else I'm going to leave you here at the side walk." I said as I get my four years old son.

"Mommy. Jonathan said I'm ugly." Shaina said in her cute little voice.

"Don't listen to him, you know our brother, he likes teasing you." Neithan said.

Sometimes, it's so hard to handle this three. I'm so surprised that I handle these triplets for four years without the help of the others.

I'm glad that I have savings way back then, so I supported my children in their needs.

Now after years, I'm back to Korea ready to face everything and everyone again.

"Mommy, are we going to see Uncle Mon-mon and uncle Jinieee?" Shaina said in her cute voice.

"Hey don't you want to see uncle Suga and uncle Hobi too?" Jonathan said.

"Don't leave behind uncle Chim-chim and uncle Kookie." Neithan said.

"Hey! The three of you stop fighting, you will see them all."

"Eomma, are you sure that they're kind and cute? I haven't seen them in real life though. You just keep describing them to us and you won't let us see their picture." Jonathan pouted

"It's okay if you don't tell us, but why can't we see daddy? You said he is a kind person, a cute and a handsome one. You even said Jonathan and Neithan get his box shaped smile, while I get his eyes which are double eye lid and monolid."

"I don't know if we could see your daddy there my princess, but I'm sure he will love the three of you." I gave her a peck on her cute cheek.

"Mommy, let's buy some ice cream."

"Wait, there are a lot of people inside. Mommy, will be the one who will get in the line to buy some ice cream so the three of you just stay here okay?" I said and I already went inside the ice cream shop.

When I went out of the shop I panicked. WHERE THE HECK IS MY CHILDREN NOW?!

Taehyung's POV

I'm on my way to our house when I saw children having a fight and a man involving in the fight, to my surprised it's Ynna's husband.

"Hey! Why are you hitting a child?! Are you that stupid to hit a child?! Do you even know it's a child abuse?!" I approach them and pick the little girl who is crying. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Why are you even here? Get lost you don't need to be involved here! That two freaking kid push my kid." he said as he try to hit the boy who stand beside me but I stopped him.

"Hey! Ajusshi, I already told you that your kid push my little sister and she even pull my sister hair." the boy said with his small but argumentative voice.

"That's not true appa. They're the one who started first, and I don't like this girl she's kinda b!tchy." I gasped at Ynna's child; wow do they even teach her a good manner?

"Watch your mouth you moron. You're the one who is trying to seduce me and do your parents teach you a language like that? Your attitude is a trash." the boy said and I'm so surprised at this kid.

"Hey! You little piece of shit! How could you judge me on how I discipline my kid? Who are your parents? Where is your father and I will teach him a lesson. Do he even know how to raise a kid?" I can't take it anymore he keep talking nonsense to the kids.

"I'm the father. Why? Do you have a problem with that? Now tell me, do I have a problem raising my kids? They look so awesome and smart right? Now, get out of my sight before I could destroy your face. You're giving me a headache; look my kids are so scared right now. Go away and teach your kid some good manners and use a right language." They both leave us because of embarrassment maybe?