Chapter 18

It's been two weeks since that incident happened, and I keep distancing myself to him, besides he acted like nothing happened. He's back to his usual self.

"I'm not going home today. I have an appointment with Ynna." As if I wanted to know that.

"Why bothered telling me? Just go." My eyes turn into aqua; yes, I'm jealous.

"What's with you?" I just turn my back to him, ignoring his question. He really has a guts to ask me that? Blatantly cheating right in front your wife?!

~~~~~~~

"Hey, sis wassup?" Jin he wrapped his arm around me.

"Go away." He smells awful. I wanted to puke

"Hey! Are you on your period? This past few days you're being so lazy and you keep sleeping and eating. Are you a pig?!" I was about to reply him but I felt dizzy that I want to vomit. I quickly go straight to bathroom and I keep throwing up.

"KIM SAERA! I WANT YOU TO GO WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" Crap where are we going? And why is he mad?

We are now in the car and Jin is driving, I'm so scared and nervous because of him. I know he is a happy go lucky person but when he is being like this, he is scarier than Yoongi.

We stopped at the hospital? What are we doing here? We both went out of the car and entered the hospital.

Jin keep ignoring me but gave up later on, I know he can't ignore me for so long. "Okay, I'm going to calm down now, but you need to test by the ob gyne." My eyes widened as it turn into a mint green.

"Don't panic and be nervous, just follow the lead of the doctor."

After an hour, the doctor came out with the result in her hands. "Congratulations Mrs. Kim Saera, you are two weeks pregnant." she said making me fell from my seat. Luckily Jin is there, he helped me to stand up then the doctor leaves the two of us.

"Somebody tell me that I'm just dreaming right? Please?" a tear rolled to my eyes.

"Why? Are you scared?" He noticed that my eyes are turning black.

"T-taehyung will...nevermind." Thank God he didn't push me to speak more.

"O-oppa please don't tell everyone yet. I would like to keep it a secret first, but I wouldn't keep it for long just give me time. Yoongi might get so emotional about this." He just nodded and embraced me.