Chapter 23

Where the hell did they go? I decided to ask my brothers to help me, I know it's been a long time since the last time we saw each other and they might get mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye then after that I'll ask them to help me find my lost children; Yoongi and Jin will be very mad, I'll be dead for real.

So here I am in front of our house. I don't care anymore, if I die in their hands they better take care of my children or else I'll hunt them forever.

I wish my brothers are still here, I don't have anyone to help me find my kids right now. My eyes are turning into dark green; I'm panicking and scared.

I press the doorbell and the door opened revealing Yoongi, as soon as I saw Yoongi my tears keep rolling in my face as I hugged Yoongi.

"My goodness, Saera! Thank God you're back!" He said as he cried also, then he hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"M-my kids they..." I was about to continue but he interrupt me.

"Let's go inside you have a lot of explaining to do." Crap not now.

"Guys, she's back." I entered the living room, all of their eyes were on me, but to my surprised my kids are there.

"MOMMYYYYYYY!" The three said in unison as they rushed to me and hugged me.

"Goodness! Do you know how worried and scared I was? I thought I will lose my babies." My eyes turn into dark blue because, I thought I will lose my children.

"Wait? Mommy?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Oh! mommy, I would like you to meet mister Taehyung, he is the one who saved us from the man who is trying to hurt us and this is his friends I don't know their names yet." Shaina said giving me her adorable eyes.

"This is our mother, she's pretty and beautiful isn't? Her eyes change based on her emotion, but don't be scared to her because her eyes make her more beautiful." Jonathan said.

"We know, because your mother is my sister." Yoongi said making the three stare at me in confusion.

"Remember uncle Suga? It's him. That's uncle Hobi, Uncle Mon-mon, Uncle Chim-chim, Uncle Jinnie, and Uncle Kookie." I introduce my kids to everyone, except for one person.

They look so happy, but Shaina look at me and he pointed Taehyung. "How come you didn't tell us mister Taehyung? He is awesome too." she cutely pouted.

"Remember the handsome and cute guy I said?" They stared at me looking for a clue.

"I don't remember anything that you said that, as far as I remember you only said that kind of thing when we're asking for...daddy?!" Jonathan said as he widened his eyes. All of their eyes were on me now; even Taehyung is looking for an answer now.

"Kids, give him the hug and a kisses you wanted to give, because Mister Taehyung is your daddy." I gave them my reassuring smile, the three of them rushed to Taehyung.

"H-how come they're three?" Jin said and I chuckle.

"I don't know either the doctor said I'm giving birth to triplets." I smiled but when I heard the three are crying I rushed to them and sat beside them.

"Hey! Why are my babies crying?" I picked Shaina and put her on my lap while the two still on Taehyung embrace.

"B-because I'm happy that my daddy is so kind, cute and handsome." she said in her cute sobbed.

I turned around to see the two boys are crying and I saw Taehyung is crying also.

"What the heck? Why are you crying?" I can't help but laugh at his face right now.

"Hey! How could you laugh at me? Do you know how many years I suffered not seeing you and these three little angles?" We all laugh at his cuteness.

"Aigooo, this family is so cute hahaha. Look at their children I'm glad I'm a family member here." Jimin said and he stuck his tongue out to Jungkook.

"Yah! At least I'm her bestfriend and I'm not small."

"Uncle Kookie, it's okay to be small, look at uncle Chim-chim and uncle Suga they look so cute." Jonathan said making all of us except for Yoongi and Jimin burst in laughter.

"Stop me! I will hunt that child in his dream." Yoongi said in his sarcastic tone.

"Sorry uncle Suga, about Jonathan mommy said he has the same traits like you. He also loves sleeping all night and he loves Kumamon, but he is also loud like daddy and uncle Hobi." Neithan said smiling at the others.

"Hey! I'm only joking, I love this kid also hahaha let's sleep together kid." Yoongi said revealing his gumny smile.

"Hey! How about us? They don't even get some traits from me?" Jin pouted.

"Don't worry uncle Jinnie, I'm beautiful as princess too. Actually the three of us have all of the same traits we got from each one of you that was mommy said. We like foods and help mommy when it comes to cooking." Shaina said and Jin smile.

"And our IQ is different from the other's they called us an advance thinker." Jonathan said and Namjoon clap his hand.

"And as I told you before we also like sleeping, being a savage kid and we are so loud too." Neithan said and Hoseok and Taehyung smiles.

My kids are too talkative, are they for real? They're really proud that they're being savage often.

"And we are warm hearted person, If you're wondering what traits we got from uncle Chim and uncle Kookie only Jonathan and Neithan got it that's why mommy always scolding them."

At least they're a warm hearted kids, hope they will grow up to be a good and kind person as well.

"How come when it comes to our traits you're scolding them?!" Jungkook crossed his arm.

"Because besides the fact that they always playing nonstop, they also want to have a muscle and they're too young for that." I rolled my eyes.