Chapter 13

MY COOL GUY AND MY ANPANMAN?

What kind of password is that?

I was about to open the journal but a sudden thoughts came up in my mind. Should I open this and read what inside? It's a privacy of the person who wrote it though. Never mind it's in my room anyways and I'm so curious what's inside.

June 13,2008

Dear Cool Guy,

It's my first time seeing you closer and you're indeed handsome and cute. This is the best day ever for me because for the first time you approach me and talked to me. I never knew you would be that friendly. I'm really happy seeing you.

~Saera

I widened my eyes as I saw the letter inside the journal. And the most shocking part is I wrote this.

July 9,2008

Dear Cool Guy,

You're my first bestfriend and I think you're my first love too because every day I fall for you. Thank you for accepting me as a part of your life. I thought at first when you find out my condition you will be afraid to me or you will call me a monster but instead, you even call me beautiful and amused by the beauty of my eyes.

Wait I have another bestfriend than Jungkook and my first love isn't Taehyung?

August 24,2008

Dear Cool Guy,
It's been months since we hang out and talk about our life. You know what? I'm so happy being with you, seeing you smile makes my heart beat faster and my eyes are always purple or violet.
Sorry for not telling you what's the meaning of my purple eyes because I found out that it only turns purple when I see you, maybe because I love you? But I wonder, I love my family also and way back then I have crush...just a crush only hehe but my eyes turn red-pink whenever I see them.

The letter is only for my first love? And what I felt for him? I keep scanning the journal when I saw a baby picture of a boy?

I didn't clearly see the face of the baby, who I assume the one I call my cool guy here. I scan the pictures and it has a note at the back "I promise that you will be my first and my last man."

After I read the note I felt hot tears in my cheeks, I don't know why too, but I felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because I did wrote something like this before and sad because I can't fulfill my promise anymore

I was about to read more but a sudden knock stopped me. "Saera-shi, wake up! We're going back home, quick before we get stuck in traffic again." I heard Jin said and with that I fix myself and decided to bring the journal with me.

_______________________________

November 28, 2008

Dear Cool Guy,

Thank you, for saving me from the girls who wants to bully me. Now you're my Anpanman too. It's funny how you stay by my side even though you know I've been bullied by many. I think every day I keep liking you to the point that I might fall for you.

"Hey! Can you just please turn of the light! I can't sleep." a pillow was thrown at me.

"Are you crazy?! Can you just ask me in a nice way?! Stupid."

"I don't care. Did I ask your opinion?" I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Oh! Before I forgot, we're going to Japan tomorrow. Appa said we should be there for our honeymoon."

"Did I ask you to tell me?" he's being disrespectful; I'll show him how ill-mannered I can be. I was raised by Min Yoongi so he better be prepared.

"Are you looking for a fight?! Just keep in mind that no one should come with us even your brothers, but Ynna is going and don't you dare tell appa, okay?"

Here I am, expecting that I can at least have a peaceful vacation.

"Hey are you sick? Why are your eyes are dark red?" I have sore eyes, why?! It's obvious that I'm mad right now

"Thank you for worrying, but it's none of your business."

"I'm not worried about you. I'm just concern, your eyes is a little bit not okay." this little piece of sh!t.

I turn off the lights and brought my journal notebook with me and I went out to our room because I want to continue reading the journal.

December 4, 2008

Dear Cool Guy,
I'm happy that my brothers like you. I thought they will eat you alive, thanks to your braveness, my brothers and even my cousins are impressed by your attitude.
I know they're very over protective, but they just love me and I love them too but I love you the most. Don't tell them that, they will be very jealous.
Jin and Jimin like you the most, I don't know why too but they said you're a soft and a warm hearted person. I'm happy. Thank you for attending to my handsome brother birthday celebration.