Chapter 7

Today is the wedding and I am not ready for this, well the fact that I'm going to marry my first love who is not in love with me makes me feel worst.

"Omo, our baby girl is so beautiful." I turn to see Namjoon and my other brothers entering the room.

"Yeah, too beautiful to be Taehyung's wife." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, in many boys all over the world. Why did Saera end up with Taehyung." Jin said and I just give him a "shut your mouth" look.

In my three brothers, Jin is the only one who knew what I feel about Taehyung, he even knew that Taehyung is my first love and first person who broke my heart that's why he don't talk to Taehyung that much anymore. Him and his petty acts.

"Let's go they're already there." Namjoon said.

At the wedding

As I walked towards the aisle with my father, I can see Taehyung closely, he is indeed still handsome, to think that I'm going to marry a person who is handsome and cute too. A person who has wonderful personalities, unfortunately he never shows me his smile and the personalities that I fell in love with.

While walking, I felt I'm getting more nervous than usual. Calm down Kim Saera, as we're in front of Taehyung my father let go of my hand and he let Taehyung hold my hand and we both walked to the altar.

"Do you Kim Saera, take Kim Taehyung as your lovely husband for better and for worse for sickness and for health and promise that you will never leave each other and only death can set you apart?" The minister asked.

"I-I D-DO?" I said hesitantly not sure if I should really agree with this.

"Do you Kim Taehyung, take Kim Saera as your lovely wife for better and for worse for sickness and for health and promise that you will never leave each other and only death can set you apart?" The minister asked Taehyung, and he just give me a cold stare. I know he doesn't like this idea too.

We're all waiting to his answer because of that the minister repeated his question. This guy wants to embarrass me. I want to smack him really bad.

"I will ask you again. Do you Kim Taehyung, take Kim Saera as your lovely wife for better and for worse and for sickness and for health and promise that you will never leave each other and only death can set you apart?" All of our eyes are on Taehyung waiting for his answer, geez I look like a desperate woman here.

"I do." he answered with no emotion which means with no love either.

"I now pronounced you husband and wife." All of them are cheering and their eyes were on us waiting for Taehyung to kiss me. As he come closer my heart beat faster when his face is closer to mine, I close my eyes then I feel a quick peck on my cheek.

I thought he will kiss me on the lips how stupid of me. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung smiling in the crowd that are clapping and cheering for us, maybe he is pretending that we're a happy married couple which is the opposite.

~time skips~

We're now both in our new house or should I say fancy big house, how I wish my brothers are here now or my two lovely cousins or just Jungkook. Now I need to be stuck here with Taehyung for the whole night until my brothers arrive.

They need to pack everything to move in here. Geez, I'm so tired I decided to sleep in the master bedroom because I know this night will be absolutely boring, Taehyung keep ignoring me as if I'm not here. Well, I don't care I'll ignore him as well.

I saw Taehyung in the living room watching drama in the television, great this is the opportunity to sleep.

~5 hours later~

I felt someone is shaking me, I ignore it, but the person won't stop shaking so I opened my eyes to see Taehyung with his cold stare towards me.

"What do you want? Its 2:30am let me sleep." I said as I look at clock to confirm the time.

"First, you're not going to sleep here in my room next to me, second, go sleep on the other room it's vacant, lastly, I don't care." What the hell is he blabbering right now?!

"Well my lovely husband. This is my room too and besides the vacant room in this house will be occupied once my brothers move in here." I said "So that means you have no choice, I need to stay here, if you don't want to sleep next to me then sleep on the couch or on the floor."

"You're indeed smart huh? Well, for the case tomorrow I indeed don't have any choice to stay here in one room with you, but instead of me sleeping on the couch you're going to sleep in the couch. So for today go sleep on the vacant room." He said and pulled me harshly out of the bed.

"Yah! Don't you have a manner?! How can you just pull a girl out of the bed harshly! If you don't want me to be here, at least give some respect! I'm a human too!" I said furiously but he just gave me a cold stare with no emotion.

"You're a human?" Taehyung said as he pretend to be shock. "Sorry, I don't know and I don't care! Get your ass out of here I want to sleep." Taehyung said as he pushed me out of the room.

This guy dares to interrupts my precious sleep, he will pay for it.