Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV

The two kids are looking at me right now, specially the little girl who I'm holding right now.

"What? You two keep staring at me. Did I do something?" I chuckled.

"Uh, oh, sorry, we just felt so thankful mister that you save the three of us." she gave me her sweetest smile.

"Oh! Thank you too mister??" I realize what the boy wanted to say.

"Taehyung, just call me Taehyung." I said.

"Oh! What a cute name. My name is Shaina and this is my twin brother Jonathan." she said.

"So, the both of you are twins. I see you are so cute together." I smiled.

"Mister, can you help us find our mother and our brother?" Jonathan said while giving me a smile, it's weird, his smile resembles mine.

"Wait, you have another sibling? How many are you guys?"

"Uhm, actually we are triplets my other brother name is Neithan. Jonathan and him are so identical so in order to differentiate them you need to look for a mole in their body, when you pinch the skin between their two moles it will form an elephant shape. Jonathan has this on his left arm while Neithan is on the right arm." Shaina said giggling.

"Interesting, I have that too." I pinch my skin between my two moles to form an elephant. "Wow! Mister we have similarities!" Jonathan said.

We're having a great time, but suddenly the rain suddenly fall. I brought the two kids to my car, so they won't get sick. I don't know but I have my soft spot on this two.

"Mister, I saw my brother there. He is in the tree; please get him he might get sick." Shaina said with her puppy eyes, I know she's worried for her brother so I went out of the car and approach the kid who is wet because of the rain.

"Hey! Are you Neithan?" I asked him

"Y-yes." He's stuttering because of the cold.

"Come with me your brother and sister are looking for you." I said and luckily he followed me, we both entered the car and I get the extra towel that I use when I practice dancing and wrapped it around his shivering small body.

"So, the three of you don't have any idea where your mother is?" The three of them nodded.

"Why did you guys separated from her?"

"Because mommy is buying an ice cream and I saw that these two brats are walking away so I followed them but we end up getting separated because I lost them in my sight." Neithan said in his cute voice, I like these kids so much.

"Come on, I will bring you to my house so you could at least change and later on we will look for your mother." They look so excited.

We arrive at the house, as we entered the house we saw everyone in a chaos, Jin is screaming because the kitchen is a mess, Namjoon and Hoseok are throwing tantrum while cleaning, Jungkook and Jimin are playing while Yoongi is lying on the couch sleeping again.

"HEY! I SAID CLEAN!...Hello too!...YOUR ROOM JUNGKOOK! WAIT WHAT THE?!... Taehyung whose kids are this?" Jin said as he approached the three kids who keep waving their hands so everyone could notice them.

"Hey! Yoongi hyung! Get up, let the kids seat there." I said and to my surprised Yoongi get up very fast.

"Kids?! Where?! I love kidssss!" He quickly approached us.

The three kids sat in the couch and all of us including me gathered in the living room.

"So, why are the kids here?" Jin asked.

"Uhm, because we kinda lost and it's great that mister Taehyung found the three of us." Jonathan said smiling and same as Neithan.

"Omo! Look Taehyung-ah! Their smile resembles your smile." Hoseok said in awe, I know I'm so shook too.

"I'm Shaina by the way and this is my twins Jonathan and Neithan."

"So the three of you are triplets? How come you don't look like them?" Jungkook said making Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Pabo, she is the girl version of this two young man." Namjoon said and Jungkook just scratch his nape in embarrassment.

"You guys are so kind, I want mommy to meet you guys specially mister Taehyung." Shaina said.

"Sorry little girl, Mr. Taehyung is already taken a long time ago." Jimin said making the girl sad.

"Oh sorry, I would be happy if mister Taehyung will be my daddy." she pouted; I wish I could be their daddy too but how about my real child right?

"Wait, where's your daddy?" Yoongi said. "Mommy don't want to tell us where in the world daddy is, but she said our daddy is handsome and cute." she said.

Before we continue our interview to these three little kids here, the doorbell rang.

"I will get that. Stay here." Yoongi said.