Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

"I missed you so much my snow bear." I was awoken by her cracked voice. Who is she talking to? Who the hell is snow bear?

I feel a lips peck my left cheek. Did she just peck my cheek? I feel that she break my embrace but I continue pretending that I'm still asleep. I heard the door closed. I opened my eyes to see that I'm the only one in this room.

But the one thing that hunting me right now is the thought why did she kiss me on my cheek? And who is the snow bear one? Why is she crying all night? And where did she go? I glance at the clock to see it's two in the morning. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE?! It's still early where did she go?

Saera's POV

I left the room to get some fresh air; I'm at a midnight bar near the beach and the hotel we're staying.

Whenever I look at Taehyung's face, I remember everything that we've been through. Everything sucks at the moment. I don't know what to do anymore. I felt dizzy I don't know how many glasses of beer I drank to ease the pain I feel.

"Hey! Why are you here?" I raised my head to see Taehyung. Why is he here?

"You're drunk. Let's go back to the hotel."

"I don't want to." he just look at me in the eyes.

"Saera-shi" he called my name softly making me more emotional.

"H-hey, why are you still crying?"

I bite my lips to stop myself from tearing up and ignore his question. I continue drinking, he just stared at me for a while, when I'm about to drink another glass of beer he snatch it from my hand and he drink it instead.

"That's mine...and why are you still here?" I said between my hiccups.

"Because you're here." he drinks another glass of beer.

After a while I can't drink anymore, I'm too drunk now. I can feel Taehyung took me in bridal style and brought me back to my room in the hotel.

"Hey! Why are you still here?" I said and he placed me gently on the bed.

"Shh...just sleep for now." Taehyung said between his hiccups. I giggled, he is drunk too. I can feel he hugged me tightly. "Aigoo my snow bear." I said as I hugged him back.

Time skips~~~

What happened? Why does my head and body hurts a lot?

I was about to sit when I realize I'm not in my clothes anymore. OH MAN HOLY JAMS!

Where did my clothes go? I look around to see my clothes scattered in the floor, and who's clothes is that?!

I widened my eyes to see a topless Taehyung lying by my side. I didn't bother to look down to see if he has clothes underneath because I saw on the floor his pants.

I scream like a crazy lady, my heart rate started to increase.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I heard Taehyung panicking voice as he turned left and right to see what the problem is. I wrapped myself with blanket to cover my naked body.

"YOU IDIOT!" I shout to wake a half asleep Taehyung. I throw a pillow on him and he pouted. Okay it's cute but it's not the right time to praise him.

"Hey! Why are you shouting?"

"WHAT HAPPENED YOU IDIOT?! HOW AM I GOING TO TELL TO MY BROTHER THIS?" My eyes turn into mint green as a sign that I'm panicking.

"Why are you calling...idiot!" His eyes widened when he saw me covering myself with blanket and he look at the floor as our clothes are scattered on the floor and he look at himself and realize that he is naked too. He quickly covered himself too. THANK GOD there are two blankets here.

"Why are we naked?" He stammered as the both of us are blushing red.

"Do I look like I know? My head hurts." I said as my eyes turn into bright pink.

"I don't remember anything."

"Don't push yourself to remember anything. Now all you need to do is cover yourself pick up your clothes and leave this room for a moment so we could both change." I said trying to act calm. Luckily, he obediently followed my instructions.

This is embarrassing.