Chapter 5

We're here at a fancy restaurant waiting, like what the heck we're waiting here for about an hour now and they're still not here? My brothers, cousins and even Jungkook are so bored and annoyed to wait anymore.

"Are they even going?" Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.

"Should we go home now? I bet they're not coming here." Jungkook said as he play with the table napkin.

"No one is going home until we finished our business here." Appa said giving us his death glare. I just flinch at his reaction. Geez, we're not going to ditch neither this dinner nor the wedding.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the comfort room if they arrive please let them now that I will be right back, Jin you're in charged here arasso?" Jin nodded.

"Geez, what an arrogant husband you will have. He is letting you wait for so long." Jungkook said.

"Yah! Jungkook you're being bitter again geez, maybe they're stranded in a traffic." Jimin said and Jungkook just rolled his eyes again.

A minute passed the door of the restaurant swung open, revealing a man and a woman in their 40's and looking for someone and their gaze turn to me and they both smile.

I saw them walking toward us and sat at the empty chair for my parents in law and husband to be. Wait a minute; I guess they're here for real, I wanna go home now.

"Sorry we're late; my son is taking forever to prepare himself." The man said who I assume Mr. Kim, its weird right? Even I'm married my surname is still Kim because my husband is also a Kim too.

"So you're Saera huh? You're indeed a beauty, and I assume that th three out of this six handsome boys here is your brother?" The woman said or Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm Jin one of the brother of Saera, this is Namjoon and Yoongi my brothers also. This is Jimin and Hoseok our cousins and this is Jungkook Saera's bestfriend and our friend too."

"I'm not sounding rude ma'am and sir but where is your son? We waited for an hour but still he is not here." Jungkook said as he smile but gritted his teeth. Is he looking for some fight or somethin'?!

"Oh! Sorry, I think he will be here in any minutes." Mr. Kim smile at us.

"Sorry did you wait long guys? Oh, where is your son?" My father came back smiling to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"He will be-" Mr. Kim stop speaking because he is interrupted by the man who entered the restaurant.

I looked at the man who I assume has the same age as me. I think he is somehow familiar to me. WAIT?! ISN'T THAT KIM TAEHYUNG?! Why in the world is he here now?! Why of all times?!!

"Oh! Our son is here." Mr. Kim said making a gesture to the man who entered the restaurant, holy cow don't tell me he's going to be my husband?!

"TAEHYUNG-ah! Come here, your future wife is waiting for you." Mrs. Kim said as she giggles. I stood there frozen as I confirm to myself that it's Taehyung, my eyes turn bright yellow as he sat with an annoyed look and stared at us for a while and turn his gaze to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Kookie?! Chim?! Why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook POV

Why the hell is Taehyung here?! Don't tell me... NO! He will not going to marry my Saera.

"We're the one who need to ask you that hyung." I said bitterly.

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing my son. This is Kim Taehyung my son and Saera's husband to be." Mr. Kim said and gave us a smile.

Then all of us stood there frozen and even Saera, her eyes turn bright yellow as a sign that she is shocked.

We knew Taehyung for such a long time and the friendship of the seven of us is so strong, we even called our group as BTS but I can't imagine the fact that Taehyung is my rival in Saera's heart.

Yes, Saera's first love is Taehyung, that's why when I found out that, my relationship to Taehyung turn cold, but it turn back again when Saera went to another country. I thought her feelings for him will be gone if he didn't see him anymore, because Taehyung never notice her nor give her an attention.

And I'm not letting Saera to marry Taehyung I know he will make Saera's life harder. He's not capable of loving my Saera.

Taehyung POV

I'm so shocked to see them here. Why are they even here? I thought they're in the Philippines?

"Wow! Is this a reunion? Why are you guys all here?" I can't help but giggle at my own statement.

"Waiting for a boy, so we can kill him because he made us wait for an entire hour." Yoongi rolled his eyes. Is he perhaps talking about me?

"Taehyung, introduce yourself to your future father and brothers in law." My eyes widened at my mom statement.

"You gotta be kidding me." I turn my gaze to the girl with bright yellow eyes? Wait did I see it right or she just wear a contact lens? Is she for real?

"No. Taehyung, Saera will be your wife soon." So? What am I supposed to do?

"Namjoon-hyung you have a sister?" I chose to ask him because the other looks like they don't want to talk to me at any moment.

"Pabo, this is the girl we've been talking to you. You thief!" He glared at me. What?! How did I end up being a thief right now? What did I steal?!

"So why Jimin and Hoseok are here even Jungkook?"

"You really are a pabo. Saera is my cousin so that means Hoseok is Saera's cousin too. And Jungkook is the bestfriend and childhood friend of Saera." How many time do they have to call me stupid?!

"You know what guys, let's talk about the marriage thing so we can go home, look at Saera she is not feeling well." Jungkook glared at me. Is he looking for a fight? What's wrong with him today?!