Chapter 9

It's a stormy evening and I keep covering my ears because of the thunder and lightning, I'm always afraid of that, I have no one to comfort me today, all of them are asleep except for Taehyung who is texting someone in the middle of the night in a comfortable bed while me here suffering in the couch. I'm holding my tears and I don't want to shout here because I might disturb him.

"Taehyung-shi" I called him still covering my ears and keep flinching every time the thunder and lightning keep appearing. I call him again but he keeps ignoring me. So I decided to walked towards him while my feet keep trembling because I'm really scared now.

"Ta-Taehyung-ah can I sleep here just for tonight." I pleaded, still covering my ears while my whole body now is trembling.

"No." What a heartless asshole.

I went to Yoongi's room while my body still trembles but I had knocked many times in his door, I even press the doorbell of his room, but still no response, I think he is really sleepy now.

I already went to the other's room but they still don't open their door for me. I can't hold my tears anymore because I'm so scared, I can hear the strong thunder thumping loud even more and it's giving me more fear.

I sat at the hallway crying and still holding my ears so it can lessen what I hear.

"Saera? Omo you're crying?" I looked up to see Jungkook in his bunny pajama.

"Holy cow! I forgot that you have a fear in thunder and lightning!" He started to panic, but he suddenly hugged me tightly while I keep sobbing because of the thunder and for Taehyung who didn't let me sleep beside him.

"Don't cry I'm here now, breathe slowly." He keep caressing my back after that I feel sleepy and didn't notice that I already fell asleep.

Taehyung POV

I keep glancing at the door. Where did she go?! I guess it's kinda my fault, if I just let her sleep here. I know she is scared of thunder and lightning, when I looked at her I noticed it. I was just playing, I thought she would beg me to let her sleep beside me, but instead she just walked away while trembling.

I'm not concern, my conscience just bothering me.

I look for her and I saw her in the hallway crying in fear. I feel bad about what I did earlier to her. I was about to approach her when Jungkook came and suddenly he panic and hug Saera tightly. I don't know but my blood boiled at the sight I'm seeing right now.

I saw Jungkook pick Saera bridal style, she is already asleep. Jungkook was about to go to his room with Saera so I called him.

"Why?" Jungkook turn his head to me. "Why are you holding Saera?" I yawned, pretending not to see everything.

"I think I should be the one who has the right to ask you that question. Why is Saera here? Did you hurt her?" He glared at me.

"I don't have any idea why she is in the hallway. I just woke up and she's not beside me anymore." I lied. "So give me my wife now." I secretly smirked when he got annoyed.

"No, I'm the one who will put Saera back in your room." Before I can agree, he already left me and walked into our room and lie Saera down to our bed.

"Don't you ever dare make Saera cry."

I stared at Saera for a while then a sudden thought appeared in my mind. Have I seen her before? Or did we meet before?

I think I should sleep now and stop thinking nonsense stuffs.