Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

It's midnight and I'm so bored. Ynna is not here anymore, she said she has an important business to do and I allowed her. She's being too demanding and annoying this days so I let her leave so I can have a peaceful mind.

I'm so hungry, I'm waiting for Saera. Don't get the wrong idea okay? I want to eat with someone, not to eat alone. I've been waiting here like forever.

I knocked on the door; I should've knock in the first place I've been waiting at her front door for like three hours.

I knocked again but still there's no response. Is she even in her room? I twisted the door knob and to my surprised it's open.

I entered the room to see her sleep talking? Is she having a nightmare?

"NO LET HIM GOOO." I flinched a little bit. I looked at her, she's crying? I sat on her bed and wake her gently.

I called her name softly but she's still weeping in her dream.

"Hey, wake up." I said and she suddenly opened her puppy black eyes? Her eyes are swollen now.

As soon as she saw me she hugged me tightly and I let her and I waited for her to calm down a little.

"Don't cry I'm here now. You're just having a nightmare." I gently tapped her back.

"N-no...I k-know it isn't a dream, it's a part of my memory...I c-can feel it." she said between her sobbed.

"Everything will be okay."

"T-they g-got h-him. I....can't do anything." she said as she sobbed. I don't know who the heck she's talking about but I guess that person has a lot of impact to her life.

"Maybe he is okay now. Don't worry."

"I don't know if he is okay. I don't know what happened next. He's hurt, he suffered." she clutch my shirt firmly.

"Sorry for leaving you behind." The last thing I know she lost her consciousness.

Why the hell she's apologizing? Or did I hear it right?