Preview(of sorts)

28th January 2018
Year 24

      He's like an exact replica of you. Only a lot smaller and distrusting. Other than that, he's just like you in every way.

  In the way your nose scrunches up when you smile. In the way your eyes seem to sparkle when you're overly excited. In the way your big doe eyes become even bigger when you want something.

   He even has the same cute mole underneath his beautiful lips, that thank lord, are the only thing that he didn't get from you.

  But he looks absolutely nothing like me. The only thing he gets from me is my ugly crying and stubbornness. It kind of hurts that I was the one that carried him around for 9 months and he ended up looking like mini you.

Because you were never there for him or me. You were the reason why my life crumpled before my very eyes. But your also the reason that I have my most precious treasure in life.

  His name is Jihyun and he's your son, Jeon Jungkook.

                                                              -Jimin

Um, lol this is not a chapter at all. Think of this as a preview or something.

I wrote this instead of sleeping so expect a lot of sleep deprived mistakes. And this is like my first fanfic sooo, I'm nervous af. But Happy anticipating!