:37

HAPPY HOPE-DAY(I'm late I know) MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

 *sighs dreamily* aren't you glad to be born in the same time as The Jung Hoseok?

Speaking of, hobi hasn't popped up yet >_> but we'll get there real soon.

Also, does anyone know the symbolism behind the first picture with the band-aid and flower?

Oof this was kinda rushed but my anxiety has me fucked up. I'm so nervous about this interview I'm doing and I'm so scared I'll throw up.

Wish me luck 👩🏽‍🦲

Lies.

Everything is a lie.

The first lie that he remembered telling was to a teacher. Small Jimin, about five-years-old, had a bright green bandaid on his arm. It was cute. He drew a smiley face on it.

The little Omegas' faceless friends told him it was pretty and that they wanted one too. Jimin's pouty lips deepened at their statement.

Would you really want one?

They played for a few hours out in the blazing sun, chasing each other and climbing on the monkey bars until they were drenched in sweat. The teacher called them in and they all had a cool drink from the water fountain.

Mrs. Oh, an elderly woman around 65, was right beside the fountain, supervising and making sure the children got plenty of water. She stood there until the very last child got a drink; Jimin.

As he gulped down the water, she noticed the odd bandaid and thought nothing of it. Children fell, hit each other and bruised without even realizing it. But she saw what it covered when it started to fall off from his glistening arm.

A horrendous looking bruise the size of a marble tainted his golden skin. She got down on her knees and pulled the band-aid right off, shocking Jimin a few steps back.

"Jimin-ah? Where'd you get this sweetie?" Her eyes narrowed at the purple blemish, pausing her advances as he cowered back.

His bottom lip quivered at the question but he held her intense stare. His father's manipulating words replayed in his head.

"Don't tell anyone Jiminnie, or they'll take you away from me." His father whispered into his hair as he cradled his shaking form in his arms.

Jimin looked up with red angry tears at the only person he ever loved, fear evident in their brown innocence.

His father smiled at him, uplifting the small child's mood in a heartbeat. He always did love his father's wrinkled, weary smile. "You wouldn't want to be away from Appa, right?"