:22

Guess who finally updated! I had a lot of... issues I needed to deal with but I'm back and well, thank you to all of you.

You all make my day like literally so much better ❤️

Btw probably not totally edited lmao-

"Appa?" Jihyung spoke softly as he adjusted his uncomfortable button-up shirt, "Why are we dressed up if we're at the park?"

  Jimin looked down at the curious boy and sent him a disapproving look. He bent down to his level and stuffed his shirt more into his jeans.

  "I told you, Jihyun. We're here to meet your other Appa and his family. Aren't you excited?" Jimin muttered and finally stopped fussing with his shirt and instead brought his hand up to caress his soft cheek.

   "Yes!.....But- but what if they don't like me?" Jihyun asked insecurely, eyes turning sad and worried.

  Jimin gently tipped his chin up to look at him and smiled warmly. "Of course they'll like you. Don't worry about trying to make someone like you, you'll have plenty of that when you grow up. Be your happy self, baby."

Jihyung tilted his head to the side, just like he does when he's beyond confused.

"You talk weird, Appa."

  Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up, dusting his own button up shirt of any wrinkles. These clothes had shown up on his doorstep in a Saint Laurent bag after a mysterious text from Jungkook about saying, "look outside."

  They were both casual clothes, but it was the most fanciest(and most expensive) clothes Jihyun and Jimin had ever worn.

  "Sometimes weird is okay." Jimin said kindly as they continued their walk to the bench, where a breathtakingly beautiful Jungkook waited.

  Jimin almost choked as they neared where the surreal man sat. His chestnut locks were parted to one side, making him look fierce and ever so hot.

He hadn't talked to him since his confession at the lobby (that he completely ignored), so seeing him here looking like that made his skin crawl uncomfortably.

The Alpha wore something similar to them, but he pulled it off well, unlike them, who looked stiff and awkward.

  Once he noticed them coming, Jungkook stood up and met them halfway. He smiled proudly down at Jihyun first and waved sweetly.

Jihyung looked up in awe at the tall Alpha, eyes practically rolling out of his sockets.

  Jimin chuckled. Makes sense, Jihyun always wanted to be tall, but he was a shrimp compared to the Alpha boys his age.

   He probably didn't notice the first time they met because he was being a brat that demanded to be carried around.

  "Wow." Jihyun whispered in amazement.

That made Jungkook rise a sculptured brow and let out a soft laugh. Jimin smile brightened at the sound.

He squatted down to meet eyes with his son and looked at him tenderly. "Hi, Jihyun. You know who I am, right?"

  Jihyun nodded eagerly. "Your my other Papa."

   Jungkook's eyes swelled with pure love. His big hand stretched out and stroked the side of his head. Jihyun giggled.

  "That's right." Jungkook confirmed with his crooked smile.

  "You finally smiled!" Jihyun hallered out, pointing at him with a small band-aid wrapped finger.