:5

Guyssss....I'm such a lazy author lol. But here's where things get interesting....I hope?

<><><><>

Jimin thought about a lot of things when he went out walking at night. Somethings good....somethings bad. Like now.

I'm such a horrible parent. How could I just leave him to go out to drink. He's my angel, my baby, he deserves all of my attention. My desires and needs don't matter, only his matters. My dear Jihyun, your fathers an idiot.

Jimin, in his inner turmoil, bumped into a very dark wall.

"Identification please." The wall said.

Not a wall, but a bouncer. Jimin sighed, there's no going back now. He handed his ID to the bouncer and glared when he saw him looking Jimin up and down in distaste.

"Sir, we have a dress code." The gorilla bouncer said, still not taking his ID.

Jimin scowled deeply. He did not like the way he was looking at him right now, like he was a rat that crawled out of the sewers. He took out his VIP card that Taehyung had given him and threw it at the bouncer.

"That doesn't apply to me." Jimin said, in no mood to be looked or treated like that.

The bouncer cleared his throat and nodded curtly. Jimin pushed roughly passed him and walked into the club, the same club where him and Taehyung met. The same one that takes in desperate pregnant people and turns them into entertainers for the wealthy behind the closed doors in the back. He snorts at himself.

Why are you judging, Park Jimin? You didn't complain when you were getting hundreds of dollars a night.

Jimin pushed and shoved his way through the packed dance floor and walked straight to the bar. He saw a bright Chanyeol working behind the counter and smiled so wide, that he could barely see.

"Chim, you finally came back. Are you here because Tae dragged you here or are you desperate for money?" He smirked and leaned over the counter.

Jimin made a face and pushed Chanyeol's propped elbows off the counter. He pouted at him and continued to wipe the glass that he was previously cleaning.

"Just give me a shot of vodka, Hyung." Jimin muttered and slouched in his seat.

"Oh, rough day eh? No cocktails today for Mr. Park Jimin." Chanyeol snickered and left to pour his drink.

Jimin inhaled and exhaled. I'm a bad father......I'm going to call Jin. He pulled out his phone and called him with impatience. After 5 rings and 4 nails bitten to the beds, he finally answered.

"Is everything alright? Why didn't you answer earlier, Hyung...." Jimin asked in a panicked voice. He silently thanked Chanyeol for the drink he put down and waited anxiously for Jin's response.

"Yah! Jihyun, get that pillow out of my-oof. Mhph!" There was lot of shuffling and shifting, then a small war cry was heard in the background.

Jimin smiled fondly, playing pillow fight with Jihyun could get dark.

"Jimin *gasp* how *gasp* could that little demon almost suffocate me with a pillow! He was so much cuter when he was a baby," Jin exasperated.

Jimin giggled and chugged his shot before answering. "Here I thought you loved him Hyung?"

"That brat, hmph. Oh, I love him alright.....love him to death."