:16

AHHH, I LOVE THIS SONG. I just love the melody and the whole vibe I get from it. It's just...idk angsty? Like how my story is....most of the time. I'm sorry.

Anyways, no one cares lol, but...I think I just need to explain this chapter first. So, this is the past again, not Jikook's past but Jimin's past. This is the beginning into going more in depth on why Jimin is the way he is and why he views most Alpha's like pigs.

And it shows you a little bit more of Jaewons character and how he kind of influences Jimin in this period of his life. Also, you needed an explanation why the hell I chucked this random chapter at you.

Happy reading because this was a loooong authors note.

Since the day Jaewon and Jimin first met, they became more closer

Since the day Jaewon and Jimin first met, they became more closer. Jaewon's father took a liking to Jimin because he was the first friend Jaewon made after moving, and convinced Jimin's dad to agree to their friendship. Mr. Park, as always, was very reluctant to let his pretty Omega son have a friendship with an Alpha. He thought it was very improper and inappropriate for their sub-genders.

But Mr. Park sucked it up because if Mr. Jung wanted Jimin as his sons friend, so be it. After all, Mr. Jung helped Mr. Park by giving him a job, and money. So who was he to refuse his demands?

When both boys turned 11, Jaewon's father decided to send Jimin to a private all-boys school with Jaewon. It took a lot of convincing on his part for Jimin's father to agree, but he agreed. He wanted his boy to be in all the essential classes for the Omegas and be taught properly.

On the first day of school, while Jaewon was ready to step into the car to go pick up Jimin, his dad pulled him to the side.

Jaewon rolled his eyes as his father tightened his tie almost to the point of choking him.

"Listen closely son. Be the best Alpha at your school. I don't care if it's not allowed but if someone challenges you, you growl back, fight. I don't care, just don't lose. Jungs don't lose." His father's deep charcoal eyes glared fiercely at him. Daring him to mess up, daring him to defy him.

Jaewon couldn't look him in the eye any longer and bent his head against his will. "Yes, Father."

"That's what I like to hear. Also, take good care of Jiminnie. Things are about to change soon and you guys will be viewed differently. He's your friend, don't break him." Jeawon balled his hands into fists at how his father talked about Jimin.

Like Jimin was bought for him, like he was Jaewon's toy.

When they picked up Jimin, he ran to the car in a hurry. He was out of breath by the time he got into the car and moved very slowly to put his seatbelt on. After he secured it on, he smiled at Jaewon and greeted him politely.