:44

Ehem... hi 👋🏽

Girl has been gone for weeks, I know. You guys know that I didn't have a plan for this book and I was just writing whatever the hell I wanted, right?

Well, it's nearing the end my lovely ARMY :(
And bruh, I had to work out this whole thing in my head so everything could be concluded nicely.

Also, my mom's going into surgery tomorrow and had to help her lots (she don't speak English). Wish her luck!

~your 1 and only, "Author"😆

   Jihyuns smiling face outshines the sun as he swings up in the air. His button nose is rosy from the cold and his small hands gripped on to the chains for dear life.

   Jungkook was confident to say that it was the most beautiful moment in his life.

"Can you go higher?" The smaller Alpha asked in delight.

  Jungkook laughed, nose scrunched up and eyes creasing. He pushed harder, causing Jihyun to scream and wiggle his legs around.

  His father chuckled more and let him slow down a bit. Jihyun pouted and kicked his feet up.

"Papa do you love me?" The four-year-old questioned sullenly.

  Jungkook stopped the swing abruptly and moved in front of the frowning boy. He regarded him with a very serious look.

"Jihyun, do I love you?" He smiled widely. "Why wouldn't I? You're the light of my life, along with your Appa."

  Jihyun stared at him intensely with an apprehensive look. "Then why did you show up now? I don't remember you before."

Jungkook looked stumped. How could he barely be 5? He was much too aware.

  The Alpha stretched his neck as he contemplated what he was about to say next. Carefully, he plucked Jihyun out of his swing and rested him on his hip.

  They began to stroll around the park.

  "Jihyun, you didn't see me until now because I didn't know about you yet. You're Appa... like me, was scared and people do silly, dumb things when they're scared like... hide." Jungkook explained softly, walking over to a bench under a tree and sitting down comfortingly.

  Jihyun scratched his head, a look of total confusion plastered all over his face. "Why would he be scared?"

  The older grinned fondly and sat him beside him rather than on his lap.

"Do you know when you do something bad and you are afraid of your Appa finding out?" He asked with an expectant expression.

  Jihyun bowed his head and nodded faintly.

"And when you're finally caught, you feel bad, am I right?"

  The little boy nodded again and turned up to look at Jungkook with guilty eyes. "Appa said not to take anything from the store without paying but the chocolate was so good!"

Jungkook let out a snicker but soon forced it down. "Stealing is a big no-no, Jihyunie. But maybe that's how your Appa thought."

  Jihyun seemed to think about this new revelation. "Did he do something bad like me?"

  Jungkook sighed and gazed at the endless blue skies. "I don't know, Buddy, but I have a feeling it is."

  The Alpha boy sighed too and got distracted by a yellow slide. He jumped up and down and pointed at it before sprinting off.