:33

Hello, and welcome to another special of Why Mari Updated Late. 1) Indecisive bitch didn't like the way she wrote the original chapter and had to rewrite it. 2) Picked up father form Airport.

Also, get ready for a sprinkle of Yoonmin. I know some of you have been thirsty for it.

There's a mom with her small child, maybe about Jihyuns age, walking down the boardwalk, a bag full of groceries occupying her thin arms. The kid pranced around their mother like a baby horse, laughing and giggling like the older woman in front of her.

   Jimin felt his face tighten from the smile that slowly crawled its way on to his face. The mother smiled at her little pup.

   Until she staggered and the bag fell onto the ground with a 'smack'.

  "Jimin." Jungkook's collected voice finally reached his ears.

  Jimin's smile faded into a smaller one, but still present for Jungkook's pretty eyes. That reddish brown color, sprinkled with tiny amber stars, really did suit him. The Omega drew his attention back to the clipboard in his hands and then to his suited fiancé, face feeling even hotter than before.

Who wears a suit to the beach? Jimin chuckled bitterly to himself. Oh, right... me in a few days.

  They were in the middle of talking with Namjoon about God knows what, when Jimin's mind wandered off. It did that more after his little meltdown two days ago.

Jungkook threw a glanced at him as he spoke aggressively with Namjoon, arguing about something that he didn't approve of.

During the last two days, the younger didn't leave a single message on his phone like he usually did every day, and when he got to the beach alone( Mr. Kim having Jimin go by himself today since "it is your wedding"), the younger acted cold and distant.

Jimin didn't comment. He knew what was upsetting him, but the Omega didn't care as long as his lover didn't make him answer his questions.

He'll have to do it eventually, talk to him about it. Even if it was just a little piece to the complex puzzle.

  The older watched in confusion as Jungkook pushed back his stiff bangs in frustration. His stress increasing ten-folds as the conversation carried on.

  "Jungkook, as a friend I would love to go to Dubai for your bachelor party and spend two days relaxing my overworked ass off, but as your advisor, I'm against it." Namjoon's light-hearted tone morphed into a firm one as he addressed the other with a hard stare.

  That caught Jimin's attention. He looked at Jungkook with a 'are you serious' look. The dark brunette didn't turn to face him, instead, he fixed Namjoon with an annoyed glare.

"Look, Joon. I don't see what's the problem, there's one to every wedding right?"

Namjoon brought his hands up to pinch his temple and shook his head. "It's not fair to Jimin, and what happens when you go missing right before your wedding?"

   The Alpha finally decided to face Jimin, and what happened next made his blood boil.

  "Where do you wanna go, Chim? I have enough money to send you to the moon." Jungkook gazed stonily at him, no longer were they the eyes that he found pretty, instead, they were orbs of tar.

  "Jungkook." Namjoon started, but Jimin interrupted him with a humorless laugh.

   The Omega looked at his fiancé with disbelieving eyes. "No Namjoon, let him go. Go on, Jungkook, run away because you couldn't get your damn answers again. " He inched closer and watched as the taller's mask slipped. "Run because you can't handle it."