:38

Yo girl was dead after that interview and now her grades are slowly crumbling right before her very eyes.

It hurts.

Hahaha I'm gonna fail 🥺

-ᏞᎾᏉᎬ ᎷᎪᏒᏒᎥ

  He was a raging hurricane of emotions. The winds of furry and disgust could take out a small island.

        Sick bastard.

  The picture of the painting on the officer's laptop brought back acidic memories that Jimin locked up in the rotting part of his crumbling heart.

  The officers were waiting, analyzing him like he was the criminal mastermind, not the victim. Jimin knew what they wanted. For a crack in his mask, but that would never come.

  Once again, he was the perfect actor. Learned from the best.

    His mouth slowly parted in shock and his concerned eyes bulged with horror. A shaky hand covered his mouth as he leaned in and looked over the picture.

  "W-What is this?!" He demanded to officer Soo with harsh eyes.

  The officer in question fell back on the couch with an agitated sigh and folded his arms over his eyes, seemingly discouraged with Jimin's reaction.

His partner turned the laptop calmly away and gazed back at him with a grim expression. "Mr. Park, we know how you must feel, b-"

  "No. You don't, " the Omega snapped and regretted it instantly. He bowed his head in shame.

  The shame of himself, the shame of his dirty secret. It clawed at his heart and weighed on it like a gnarly beast.

   He heard a sigh from in front of him and then the shuffle of nervous feet on the Egyptian carpet.

  "We know, Sir....I apologize." Jimin looked up and felt the guilt wash over him again.

The nicer of the two looked at him with sincere, but firm eyes that told him something without telling him anything.

  "Mr. Park, this person is clearly obsessed with you, dangerously so, and I'm afraid next time he..." The officer breathed through his nose deeply and shot his eyes toward the kitchen and back to him.

  "He'll go further and hurt you or your loved ones." Officer Soo ended his statement with a flat tone, making sure to look Jimin in the eyes.

  Dilated pupils as dark as midnight penetrated his soul, chills rising up to the side of his neck.

  "I-I," The stomping of feet fastly approaching him stopped him from breathing another word.

  He glanced to the hallway frantically and saw Jungkook's lean shadow advancing towards them.

  "Babe? Are you okay?" His voice sounded upset and worried.

  Jimin quickly brought his body back to the officers and shut the laptop forcefully. He made sure he had both the officers shocked eyes on him before continuing.

  "If you have any ounce of respect for me, you will refrain from telling what you found to my fiancé, " The soft-faced Omega threw another glance toward the shadow and whispered shakily," please."

  The other officer nodded solemnly whilst Officer Soo stared at him with skepticism. The worry stricken face of the smaller man made him cave. He nodded curtly.