:17

Guysss, I really want some pudding... like really bad. I had to cry to get some, literally. I CRIED, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME.

Anyways, this is like pt. 2 about Jaewon and Jimin, but the present will come and so will Jikook.

Jimin walked home way later than usual. Jaewon was at tutoring, which meant either Jimin would have to suck it up and endure the glares from the flirty tutor, or stay at the library until the sun hit the horizon.

Jimin picked the latter.

As he looked down on the cracked pavement while continuing his walk home, loud music blared from one of the alleys from his left. Jimin knew that song, but it was mixed with another song.

Curiosity got the better of him and he hesitantly walked into the alley. As he went deeper in, he saw people circling and cheering around something.

He threaded through the strangers and finally saw what the crowd was so hyped for. There was two men, one moving his body like he had no bones, the other staring hard at him.

"Whoa," Jimin whispered as the man with no bones did crazy flips to get to his opponent.

Jimin, amazed with all the dancing, was startled when he felt a hand around his arm.

"Hey, Jimin. What are you doing here?" Mark asked out of breath while looking at him in worry.

"Oh! I was just checking it out....what are they doing?" Jimin asked with an awkward smile and motioned towards the dancers.

"...Dancing... have you seriously never seen someone dance Jimin?" Mark chuckled as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I know that dummy. I meant, what's all of...this?" He motioned to the crowd of all kinds of people.

Some had crazy hairdos, others had crazy tattoos and piercings. All of them were dressed like hip hop stars and all were different sub-genders. Jimin was the only one that was out of place in his uniform and polished shoes.

"This? Oh, this is a dance battle. Ever seen one?" Mark smiled excitedly down at him.

"Well, I guess I did just now....how do they move like that?!" Jimin looked back at the new person who has stepped into the circle with big, wide eyes.

He's enthralled by his movements, his expression and the music.

He loves it.

"Want me to show you?"

<><><><>

Jaewon walked home in long, wide steps. His father would be angry that he walked home, but he could suck it. He liked the serene atmosphere that the night made him feel, it made him want to breathe more.

He felt a buzz from his pocket and took out his phone. He abruptly stopped as he saw the name on the screen.

"Mr. Park?"

"Oh, good. You answered, I was just going to ask you if Jimin was with you...he wasn't home when I got out of work, so I guessed he was with you and didn't call him. Is he with you?" Mr. Parks voice sounded tired and worn out as he sighed into the phone.

Jaewon glared at the blurry ground. "....Yes, he is. We just got out, since Jimin wanted to go to the library after, but don't worry.... I'll make sure to bring him home, Mr. Park."