Finale: 47

It all happened at once.

The top-to-bottom windows shattered. The loud boom of the gun went off. A sickening crunch of fist hitting bone.

Jimin's eyes popped out as he watched Jaewon stagger, gun dropping far away until it stopped several feet.

The Alphas stared at one another, each of them breathing fast. It was an intense standoff. They were both too far away from the gun, making it a big risk to run for it. Jimin was also out of reach, standing in front of the plasma TV.

Jaewon decided to take his chances and broke into a sprint toward the gun. Jungkook was already in motion before he could take two steps. They collided and slammed into the floor with a thunderous bam.

Jimin shook himself out of the paralyzing fear as they fought each other. There was blood pouring out of Jaewon's nose and his fist were pummeling Jungkook into the wooden floor. They rolled around, beating the shit out of each other.

The Omega trembled as he sank low and crawled behind the sofa for cover. He slipped out the phone in his pocket and tried controlling his jumpy hands.

Stopping for a moment, he saw the flip phone that he threw at the coffee table and thrust his body to it.

He cursed himself to hell for being stupid and idly sitting on the ground when their lives were on the line.

Jimin gripped the other phone and searched for the number Hoseok had called him from before. He thanked his ancestors that there was only one phone number on it.

He could still hear Jaewon throwing insults to distract Jungkook when he finally pressed the call button.

"You think he loves you? Please, he doesn't love anyone but himself! He is just using you, toying with you until he runs." He roared with wild rage.

Jungkook didn't utter a word, just continued trying to throw him off. The blonde peeked out as the rings echoed all around. He could see how each of them, bloody and bruised were tiring out. They're strength matched, so it was a game of pull and push.

The receiver picked up with a skittish tone. "Jae-"

"Shh. Hobi, I need you to take Jihyun into the police station. Please." He huffed into the phone, breath harsh and uneven.

"J-Jimin, I-I," His lost friend hesitated.

Jimin whimpered. "Please. He is going to kill us all. I promise on my life that I will get you out if they arrest you. Just do it."

The other line went silent. Before he could cry, Hoseok responded with a defeated whisper. "Okay."

"No, Hoseok. Promise me, goddammit!" Jimin snapped with urgency.

"I promise, Jimin." Then, he hung up.

He picked up his own phone and called someone who already knew where he lived. Someone who he knew would come fast.

"Mr. Park-"

"I need you at the penthouse right now. I'm in danger. H-Hurry."

Officer Soo started to speak when Jimin flinched at a noise. He looked behind him to see Jungkook lying on the ground, unconscious. He tried to relax when he saw his chest rising and falling.

"Oh god." The petite man ended the call and stuffed the phone in his pocket.

Jaewon stood up, swaying around before he turned around and laughed darkly.

"Loverboy didn't last so long. Come out, come out wherever you are, Sweetheart."

Jimin clamped his hand over his mouth to keep the scream from leaving his mouth. The powerful Alpha hormones that released from his body caused Jimin to feel weak with the need to submit.