:35

Hey, hi, hello it's me~

   This week has been a whole ass stress and at one point, I was ready to cry but I didn't. I just whined.

  This gets sad.

(Update: I cried lol)

       "I have to tell you something, Jungkook."

  Hundreds upon hundreds of warning bells rang in Jimin's mind. Telling him no, stop. Don't go there. The shaking man ignored them completely, too overcome with fear and nerves.

  There was a slight golden opening in the dark abyss. Jimin ran to it.

Fat waterfalls were pouring over his eyes as he forced out the words. He was struggling, he didn't know if he could. In the end, he said the truth, but not about the situation.

  Something he could never tell him in person, to those sad eyes. Never.

  "I lied, " He sucked in a breath, not letting Jungkook let out a sound before he continued in hysteria."My ex's weren't the ones who beat the crap out of me, it was my own father, my own blood! Do you remember that day in the alley, Kookie? When you found me, me that was blooming red roses and blue violets all along my skin. I know you remembered because I would never forget the look of terror you had on your face."

  The Omega that was once fierce and unforgiving, was so small and hurt now. The other line was dead silent. Maybe he did hang up, too disgusted with him to even respond back.

  Jimin looked to the driver's seat and saw an older woman with a worried gaze glancing back at him rapidly. She offered him a warm, motherly smile that made his breathing start to regulate again.

He tried giving one back, but it was deformed and demented when he saw it in the back view mirror.

Then, he couldn't hear at all. He was in that abyss, all alone but it wasn't scary. It was more tranquil than ever.

As the long silence stretched out, he chanted in his head, Everything is okay. Even if the whole world turns on you and burns into ashes, you'll still have Jihyun. It's okay. Breathe.

    He heard noises again, the biggest one of all right next to his ear.

  "Oh, Baby," Jungkook whispered breathlessly. "My Beautiful Jimin, how could they- I-I'm... " He stuttered down some choking sounds as Jimin's raw eyes leaked some more.

Jihyun was awake now, staring at his father with confused, petrified eyes. "Appa?"

  The young werewolf rubbed his eyes hurriedly, turning away from his little one as he tried to get a hold of himself.

  With the phone still on his ear, he motioned to it and put his finger to his lips, smiling tearfully at the boy.

  "Jihyuns up. I... I've got to go, Kookie." He started wobbly, in no hurry or rush to end that call.

Jungkook's shaky voice told him the same. "W-Wait for me. Call Taehyung, Jin, anybody, just don't stay alone. I'll be there, I'll be right there next to your side soon. Don't leave, " He paused, "Please."

  The last word came out in a strangled cry. Soulful and pained.

  He chuckled softly through sniffing and hiccups. "There's no hiding from you, Jeon Jungkook."

  "I'll be there," he said firmly.

  "You'll be here," Jimin repeated.