:43

Alright my sweets, it's been a whole ass while but here we are.
I'm soooooo glad my finals are over.
💕

The clouds stretched far out up in the heavens. They reminded Jimin of the purest white cotton.

He wondered as he gazed at the infinite sky if Jungkook was looking at the same sight he was. Maybe in his fancy apartment with some other person that wasn't him.

Jimin sighed and shook himself out of those sad thoughts. It was almost time for his walk.

The petite man pushed himself away from the top of the building and walked down the stairs, steadily so he wouldn't hurt himself. The young Omega's stomach was swollen like a big balloon, the ones that Jin bought for his birthday, so walking was quite a challenge. But accidentally falling down the stairs was a possibility that he absolutely wanted to avoid.

As he waddled into his and Tae's apartment and into the massive kitchen, he grabbed a quick snack before walking to the door. He was about to step out of the doorway when he realized he still had his slippers on.

The pregnant Omega moaned. His dark hair falling over his puffy eyes as he hung his head in defeat. "I hate my dumb life."

He trudged back to his bedroom to get some socks on and that's when he was faced with yet another obstacle.

"Damn you big ass belly!" Jimin grunted with a bright red face and struggled to bring his foot up."Get in there! Stupid hoe, I swear I'm gonna-Ow Ow."

Suddenly, he felt the little demon kick him hard. He slowly tried to calm himself by taking big breaths and laying down on the bed. "Okay, okay. Baby doesn't like bad words, I'm sorry my Bunny."

His face contorted into one of pain, eyes scrunched and lips bitten to contain the groan that was threatening to come out. When the demon's kicking stopped, Jimin huffed and puffed. He tried to get up again, but that was a complete failure.

That's when he knew, he had fucked up.

A cockroach. Jimin was a damn pregnant cockroach that could not get back on its feet. He could hear Taehyung distantly singing 'La Cucaracha' in his head.

A sob left his lips before he even knew he was sad.

He flailed his arms around and wiggled his body like a five-year-old throwing a tantrum. It was a truly saddening sight.

But he didn't give one damn. Jimin was still hurting from all those months before when he tried taking his life. When he slept with all those people for money so he could feed himself... so he could keep his demon. Even though Jimin knew he wouldn't keep him, and when he knew that he was doing something so disgusting and sinful.

He cried for himself and for his baby boy that he would most likely give up to adoption.

As he looked up to the marble ceiling, only one selfish thought ran through his mind.

Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

After calming down some, Jimin tried again. This time he succeeded to sit up right, but as he did, he felt a wet sensation on his bottom.

Shit

"Your water broke? While you were alone?!" Jungkook's loud raging voice demanded as Jimin laid down in the hammock next to himq

The man at his side clutched his hand to calm the irked Alpha down. "You know me, I am as stubborn as a mule. I would kick Taehyung just for getting me a juice from the fridge." He stared at the slowly appearing stars and bit his bottom lip in thought.