:29

Sorry about this crappy, sorry ass excuse of a chapter. I'm just so exhausted because I've been getting things situated before I go to California.

   Oh, by the way, I'm from Georgia if you wanted to know lol

   I'll have a much better update next time, wish me luck!

       When Jimin stepped out of the car with Mr. Kim, his breath hitched at the beautiful sight. A fresh breeze blew a few stray hairs in his face, making him let out an astounded gasp.

  His dark eyes lit up with happiness.

   It was the ocean. The big, blue body of water that shined like little diamonds were dancing on top of it. He was stunned as he followed the oceans call unconsciously.

   There was a time where he forbid himself from ever going to the beach again. He forgot about that after time, though, but it resurfaced now.

  His confident footsteps slowed as he remembered, coming to a complete stop in front of the water.

   He stared into the deep body of blue, and smelled the fresh air.

  "Do you like it?" His presence radiated warm heat, like the sunlights rays on Jimin's skin.

   The Omega's grin reappeared, but he wiped it off when he turned to Jungkook.

   "It's alright." He turned his nose up and walked around with an unimpressed look.

  Jungkook followed him closely, expression souring at his words and lengthy arms crossing. "If you don't like it, then I guess we'll have to change the venue and fire all the staff. Namjoon!"

  Jimin lunged to grasp his arm, his expression dark in a cute way.  "Jeon Jungkook, I will throw you in the ocean myself if you dare." He snarled into his ear.

  The Alpha smirked and quirked an eyebrow at him. "Then you like it?"

   His fiancé's face fell back to its usual indifference, turning his head as he talked. "We will see. Mr.Kim, are you coming?"

  Mr. Kim, who witnessed all of their bickering, was smiling from ear to ear. The older man walked over to them and stretched his hand, shaking Jungkook's.

  "Jungkook, I see you've finally decided on the setting. Great choice. My Jiminnie certainly likes it, even if he is as stiff as they come." He chuckled as he treated the young brunette with an awkward timidness.

  "M-Mr. Kim." Jimin sputtered and watched as Jungkook laughed with him.

  "No doubt about that."

  "Yah!"

  Both of them turned to Jimin, who looked at them with stress. Jungkook shook his head and offered Jimin a welcoming hand. His eyes twinkled with amusement. The slightly smaller man outright scowled at him.

   "Let us look around then, secretary Park." The round-eyed Alpha announced, taking his hand and dragging him behind Mr. Kim.

"Yes, as you can see to your far right, there's Mr. Jeons villa, where the honeymoon will take place." Mr. Kim presented them the gorgeous building, a mass of black cars parked outside.

  Jimin blushed at the mention of the honeymoon and Jungkook's constant wiggly brows, but coughed to compose himself. There was a few guards following them from far behind as the three roamed the private beach.

  It made Jimin once aware of the silent threat of being married to an heir to a whole business empire. He curled more into Jungkook's side while they analyzed the huge flowery arch.