:10

Another one. Cuz i didn't have homework and I was bored. So this is about the past again, but when Jimin was younger and ⬆️ that's Jaewon...

The little boy with puffy lips and round, plump cheeks held onto his fathers strong hand as they walk up the big fancy porch.

As they stop at the double doors carved with beautiful designs, his father let go of his hand and put both of them on his small shoulders. He looked down at the little boy with a stern, yet soft look.

"You remember how to act around Alphas?" His father's gruff voice made the little boy nod timidly.

"Don't look them for too long in the eyes and only speak when spoken to." He said in a soft and small voice.

His father smiled the warmest he has ever smiled and fixed his sons already perfectly styled hair. "That's my boy."

He faced the door again and knocked 5 times, making them echo inside the big empty mansion. When he was done knocking, he grabbed his small hand again and squeezed it tightly.

A massive man dressed in a fancy suit opened the door with the biggest smile on his face, and ushered them in. He was the most intimidating man the small boy has ever seen, and most confident. This must be an Alpha then, the boy thought.

He kept his eyes downcast whenever the Alpha looked over at him and never spoke out of turn. Father would have been very angry if he should ever catch him doing that.

"You must be the bashful Jiminnie, then?" The big Alpha looked down at him with an even bigger smile.

"Yes, Sir." Jimin bowed and looked down again.

"Ah, so respectful. I wish Jaewon was more like that, maybe you could rub some of that off on him, eh?" The Alpha boomed with laughter and patted his father's back.

"He's still a young Alpha, Jungseok. And a very resentful one at that, he'll come around." Jimin was stunned at how easily his father could smile around this man.

Papa never smiled around me this much....

"Ah that kid. Jeawon! Get down here and greet your guests, you insolent child!" The whole house seemed to shake as he yelled.

Jimin whimpered and hid behind his dad's leg. His father tried to contain his laughter and shook his head at the other male.

There was a loud bang as a door closed and fast footsteps descended down the stairs to reveal the most regal boy that Jimin had ever laid eyes upon. His long hair bounced as he climbed down the stairs and stopped right in front of them, with a bored and annoyed expression on his princely face.

"Jeawon, say hello to Sungwoo and his son, Jimin." The giant said to the boy, who Jimin presumes is Jaewon.

Jaewon bowed, but said nothing. All he did was stare at Jimin with an amused grin and a quirked up eyebrow. It seemed that he was very interested and puzzled by the other boys presence.

Jimin stared back, mesmerized by his confident posture and Vogue model face, until a harsh bump from his father made him look down again.

The giant Alpha frowned and pushed Jaewon closer to Jimin. "Go play with him and be nice." He growled at the other boy.

Jimin's father looked like he was about to object, but a confused look that the Alpha threw at him made him rethink.

He looked down at Jimin with a hard glare that told him, "Don't mess up."

Jimin hurriedly bowed one last time and rushed to follow Jaewon up the stairs. As they walked towards the end of the huge hallway, Jimin looked around in amazement.

He had been to a museum in Italy before and Jaewon's hallway looked very similar, with everything from the gorgeous artwork to the creamy columns.

When they got to the end of the hall, Jaewon opened a door and held it open for Jimin. "This is my room, welcome."

He finally smiled, and boy was it fascinating how his whole face transformed into a charming prince.

Jimin looked down shyly and went into the room. Inside, it looked more like an art studio than an actual bedroom. There was paper thrown all over the bed, the desk and hung on the bookshelf. Markers, all types of paint brushes and canvases were scattered in one corner of the big room and pictures of famous painters were posted up on the walls.

Jimin walked around and took everything in, his eyes big and sparkling when he stopped at a half finished painting of a woman.

"That's my mom." Jaewon's voice made Jimin jump and turn around with his head bowed.

"Sorry." He mumbled and stood awkwardly to the side.

"Hey, you can look at me." Jaewon said softly as he got closer to Jimin.

He shook his head, his father wouldn't approve of that and he didn't like to make him disappointed. It was already hard enough to impress him.

"It's okay Jiminnie, I won't tell your father. Promise." Jaewon bent down and tilted his head to look at Jimin.

The smaller boy looked up and met Jaewon's warm eyes. He extended his pinkie out to the taller boy and said, "Promise?"

Jaewon nodded eagerly and wrapped his pinkie around Jimin's. "Just to make it official, let's stamp it."

He pressed his thumb against his and let go to bring his hand  to Jimin's fluffy hair. "But you gotta do me a favor." He smiled devilishly.

Jimin nodded and let Jaewon lead him over to his bed. He would do anything to keep him from telling his father about disrespecting an Alpha. He shivered at the thought of the belt on his skin again.

"Let me draw you." Jaewon said seriously.

"Me? Well, okay." Jimin agreed happily, although he didn't know why he would want to draw him. He was boring and not worth to be drawn.

His father had always told him to be modest and dress simple, so he wouldn't get hurt. Hurt from what? He didn't say, but Jimin didn't question his father's authority.

Jaewon got a piece of paper and pencil from somewhere on the ground, and started to move Jimin around until he was satisfied.

"Why do you sound so surprised? "Jaewon question as he started sketching.

"I'm not interesting or beautiful enough." Jimin shrugged a shoulder.

Jeawon grunted at him to stay still.

"You don't have to be interesting or beautiful, I want to draw you because I want to draw you. Even if you have crooked teeth and small eyes, I'm still drawing you." Jaewon smirked at Jimin as he opened his mouth in shock.

"Yah!" Jimin said offended.

"Watch it, I'm 8, so that makes me your hyung. Now stop moving!" Jaewon stuck his tongue out and went back to concentrating on his drawing.

"No it doesn't! I'm 8 too." Jimin huffed.

"No way, your too short and small." Jaewon shot back as he squinted at Jimin.

"No I'm not!"

"Stop moving!"

Jaewon is a very important character, so watch out.