:36

Okay...so I was supposed to update way before this but it's nearing finals and the damn pressure is on.
  I decided not to update when I usually did because I was a mess and I didn't want to add more stress onto myself, you know? So if I take a bit longer to update, just know that I'm never giving up on this.
  But I did see all the people enjoying my story and following me(which id never thought would happen😂), so that pulled me out of my tough slump.

  Also, Happy Valentine's Day!❤️❤️❤️

   Did you watch the Grammys? I didn't know when it was lol.

-

       The receptionist was there behind the cold white desk. Not a hair out of place, or a wrinkle on her blazer. Just perfection in its greatest, sickest form.

  She saw Jimin and her lips turned up in a sad excuse of a smile. He knew he looked like a trainwreck because he felt like one.

  He wasn't in any mood to talk to the boring robot, so he didn't. He just couldn't deal with more bullshit.

The Omega didn't spare her a glance as he stalked to the elevator like he owned the place, bodyguards around him like he was some A-star celebrity.

  The ruby red smile dropped and parted in shock.

  "Excuse me, Sir, but you have to check in with us before you proceed." She said, stiff and annoyed.

  He said nothing and got in the elevator with his guards. This infuriated her more. "I'll have to call security if you don't remove yourself, Mr. Park."

    Jimin put Jihyun down and turned to finally look at her. Her wide eyes fell onto the child's face before her mask cracked once and for all. Surprisingly, the girl looked less boring with her ugly scowl.

He slyly grinned at her as the elevator doors closed. "Go ahead, call the owner of the building too. I'm curious to know what he'll say."

  The last thing he saw before the doors enclosed in front of him was the satisfying look of anger that flashed across her face.

   Wonho tried to stifle a laugh but failed, right along with the other bodyguard. He smiled so boyishly that it reminded the Omega of Jungkook.

  It lead him to miss the younger more.

  Jimin's confidence deflated at that, along with his body. Jihyun looked up at his father's slouched frame with pouty lips and upset brows.

   The suited people on both his sides glanced at each other in concern. It was clear that this incident took a toll on their boss.

  The female bodyguard gently put a hand on his back for comfort, causing him to jump.

  "Sir, are you alright? I know you're probably pretty shaken up about this. Is there anything we could do?" Her soft voice brings awareness to the Omegas surroundings, forcing him to stand straight and give her a steady smile.

   His droopy eyes scrunched up as his smile widened. Maybe, Jimin thought, they'd fall for the smile too.

  "Thank you but I'm okay. I'm not hurt."  He glanced down at Jihyun as the small boy wrapped his arms around his legs and hid his face in them.

  Poor baby. He must be really sleepy, being woken up in the middle of his sleep like that.

  The doors open to reveal a darkened living room. It gave him chills at the sight of the cold empty apartment. The lights soon illuminated the shadows as he stepped in, though.