:21

This fan art shook me because I think it could relate to my story, somehow. But greetings my dearies, this is about Jimin's tragic past again and I cringed so hard writing this chapter uhg.

  You already know  i cant write smut for crap, but this is not even smut, it's vague and just.. sad.

   Jimin wiped Jeawons cheek gently, barely touching it because his friend would wince whenever he pressed on it.

  He attempted to press the wet cloth onto it again, but he immediately stopped when Jaewon grimaced.

  The young Omega slumped down on his bed and started to cry. Jaewon plugged his ears instantly when Jimin started to ball like he did when his late grandma died.

  "W-Why would h-he hit you?!" Jimin whined out, grabbing Jaewons big hands and gently massaging the bruised knuckles.

  "Jiminnie it's okay, ignoring me hurts more than this measly punch." Jaewon laughed it off, grabbing on to his hands tightly.

  He cried even more. How could anyone hurt Jaewon?

  "Shh, stop crying. You'll wake up the dead with those wails." Jaewon gathered him into his arms and smoothed out the back of his hair.

  Jimin stuffed his face into his shoulder and continued to cry hysterically through the rest of the night.

  When the sun peeked out from the East, he had finally calmed down some, sniffling nonstop until Jaewon told him to breathe.

  Jimin knew he needed to control himself, Jaewon needed comfort at the moment, not him.

  He untangled himself from his arms and put his own arms around his friends broad shoulders, softly bringing his head down to his chest.

  Jaewon obliged by nuzzling his bruised cheek against Jimin's smooth skin. The punch didn't hurt him at all, he just needed to act like it did to get all of Jimin's concern.

  The pain from rubbing the wound was numbing, Jaewon liked it.

  "I'm sorry for getting angry at you, Minnie." He mumbled against his chest, slowly drawing circles on the Omegas thin waist.

  "It's okay, I forgive you." Jimin answered warmly, snuggling Jaewons head closer to him.

"You know, your the bravest person I've ever met."

  Jaewon looked at Jimin's tired face and smiled hollowly.
  "Really?"

  "Really."

                              <><><><><>

   The first time Jimin had sex, he wasn't in any position to consent.

  He was blinded by the heat pains and the need to be bred, like most Omegas first experiences were like. He was confused but overall, scared straight.

  Most friends would call their parents, or someone who knew what to do. Most Alpha friends would restrain their self from doing the unthinkable... losing their trust.

But Jaewon obviously wasn't like most Alphas.

  It was their sixteenth summer and they were enjoying their last summer nights in Jaewons spacious room. Jimin was what they called a 'late bloomer', since all the other Omega's in their school had had their heats by fifteen.